What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We won, but really?

I was there. I made sure our season tickets had black and gold in them. I knew it was going to be bad when I saw the number of ****braska plates on i76 while I was driving to Denver from Omaha.

I love driving on the interstate in NE, once I hit that I-76 interchange. Usually if I get west of The platte, natural instinct and hope want me to push through that state line!

Seriously Buff fans, not the ones who post here regularly but the rest of you lurkers.

This team won this game despite you!

Really?!? This team needs some real supporters. Shame on everyone who sold to red.

It was embarrassing and frustration to be in the stands with 60% of the seats filled with the red. If it weren't for the scenery I would have thought I was in Lincoln.

Did the red put the team off its game in the first half? Must have been depressing to come running out behind Ralphie into a sea of red.

Have to admit it was nice to see the silence of the reds when the field goal missed!

Seriously Buff fans, not the ones who post here regularly but the rest of you lurkers.

What the ****ing ****? What part of NO RED in the ****ing stadium do you not understand?!??

This team won this game despite you!

I seriously have been pissed off since kickoff. No I was not there (who brings a 5 year old to this game) but I did my part. When a friend of mine with a red piece of bf asked me for a connection for tickets, I said no but I’ll send you a black and gold T-shirt.

Really?!? This team needs some real supporters. Shame on everyone who sold to red.

Just curious...why not a babysitter? I did that when my kids were too small for games. BTW, basketball games were great for my kids at any age. Coach Crazy Joe was coach and we'd have an entire row to ourselves for kids to run around at.

View attachment 31288
Took very good mental notes on what season ticket holders around me had ****ers sitting in their seats yesterday.

Make sure you know the facts of who/what/where. 27 year ticketholder here, past 20 in same seats. This season I asked to move to the "other side" of section. So if redclads were sitting in my "old seats", the Bufffan neighbors might be inclined to be pissed at me thinking I sold my seats. But au contraire.

Just curious...why not a babysitter? I did that when my kids were too small for games. BTW, basketball games were great for my kids at any age. Coach Crazy Joe was coach and we'd have an entire row to ourselves for kids to run around at.
Mom guilt. We live about 90 miles away from Boulder so that is already 3 hours just in the car to start. She just started kindergarten so I can’t just pull her out of school anymore if I feel like we need a day to hang. She is ready to go to games, I think, I just didn’t want this to be her first.

Some Nebraska fan offered me $500 per ticket (I had two) while I was walking across campus to the game. Didn't even acknowledge that he existed and just kept walking.

Unfortunately I saw a lot of people selling their tickets.

Make sure you know the facts of who/what/where. 27 year ticketholder here, past 20 in same seats. This season I asked to move to the "other side" of section. So if redclads were sitting in my "old seats", the Bufffan neighbors might be inclined to be pissed at me thinking I sold my seats. But au contraire.

Already took that into consideration. If they are sitting in their usual seats this Saturday we know what is up.

I talked my wife into letting me buy tickets BECAUSE the schedule this year. Because TCU, AtM, Florida, Missouri etc. I’ll never sell my tickets for a profit. I had the option to buy up to 6 more and I did and I sold them here for face value to Buffs fans. It tore me and disappointed me to see that many sellouts.
Thanks for the tix 85!

Without you offering here, I don’t get around to trying to buy them until it is too late and miss the best game I’ve seen in person since 62-36!!!

Section 119 was mostly fusker free. A few here and there, but really not that bad, IMO. The red sticks out, which makes it look worse than it really was. While impressive, it wasn’t half the stadium. It was a solid third, though.

Also, while I’m not excusing the asshats who sold their tickets, there is a definite benefit to tearing the beating hearts out of 15,000+ dipshits. Those folks left the stadium in pure misery. Many will never come back. **** em.

Silver Linings, watching all that red walk out dejected from the loss was about as satisfying as it gets for a CU fan. Still though, any CU fan who sold to a fusker needs to go away.

Mom guilt. We live about 90 miles away from Boulder so that is already 3 hours just in the car to start. She just started kindergarten so I can’t just pull her out of school anymore if I feel like we need a day to hang. She is ready to go to games, I think, I just didn’t want this to be her first.

Fair enough. You are a good mom for sure. And yes, we started taking around 5 or so (6 months of age to bball, but thats different), and true, this game not a best "first game". She'd show up at school Monday dropping F-bombs and the like.

Back