Who will be at the game on Saturday?

Are you attending Saturday?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Creebuzz

Don’t drain my swamp.
Club Member
i will be watching the game from the confines of my man cave in sunny south Florida.

There will be no live and in person games for me this year. (n) Usually, I hit one, but hardly ever in Colorado. I usually go to a game in California and tie it in with a visit with my brother who lives there.

I always make the games east of the Mississippi too, but those are pretty few and far between. I’ll go to Texas A&M next year.

Buffsrock85

****y Mantrum Expert
i will be watching the game from the confines of my man cave in sunny south Florida.

There will be no live and in person games for me this year. (n) Usually, I hit one, but hardly ever in Colorado. I usually go to a game in California and tie it in with a visit with my brother who lives there.

I always make the games east of the Mississippi too, but those are pretty few and far between. I’ll go to Texas A&M next year.
That’s a good excuse to go to the other coast! Texas A&M would be a fun one to attend too after all these years! I’m looking forward to them, Florida and Missouri here. I’m sure there’s more, I can’t remember the entire OOC schedule.

Creebuzz

Don’t drain my swamp.
Club Member
That’s a good excuse to go to the other coast! Texas A&M would be a fun one to attend too after all these years! I’m looking forward to them, Florida and Missouri here. I’m sure there’s more, I can’t remember the entire OOC schedule.
There’s a ton of games in Texas over the next ten years - A&M, TCU, Houston. It’s smart scheduling by Rick George considering our recruiting footprint.