What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who will be at the game on Saturday?

Are you attending Saturday?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
i will be watching the game from the confines of my man cave in sunny south Florida.

There will be no live and in person games for me this year. (n) Usually, I hit one, but hardly ever in Colorado. I usually go to a game in California and tie it in with a visit with my brother who lives there.

I always make the games east of the Mississippi too, but those are pretty few and far between. I’ll go to Texas A&M next year.

i will be watching the game from the confines of my man cave in sunny south Florida.

There will be no live and in person games for me this year. (n) Usually, I hit one, but hardly ever in Colorado. I usually go to a game in California and tie it in with a visit with my brother who lives there.

I always make the games east of the Mississippi too, but those are pretty few and far between. I’ll go to Texas A&M next year.

That’s a good excuse to go to the other coast! Texas A&M would be a fun one to attend too after all these years! I’m looking forward to them, Florida and Missouri here. I’m sure there’s more, I can’t remember the entire OOC schedule.

That’s a good excuse to go to the other coast! Texas A&M would be a fun one to attend too after all these years! I’m looking forward to them, Florida and Missouri here. I’m sure there’s more, I can’t remember the entire OOC schedule.

There’s a ton of games in Texas over the next ten years - A&M, TCU, Houston. It’s smart scheduling by Rick George considering our recruiting footprint.

Back