What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who will be at the game on Saturday?

Are you attending Saturday?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s 10 minutes till 10 AM. I’m on the wrong side of Sedgwick county line. Unless, I have a private jet gearing up to fly out soon (a hard no), I will be watching this game from home. Hopefully the Buffs win, and all those recruits in attendance give a high and hard commitment to play for HCMT!

Good turnout from allbuffs, 68%. Everyone have a great time today, it’s already BEAUTIFUL outside, SKO BUFFS!!

It’s 10 minutes till 10 AM. I’m on the wrong side of Sedgwick county line. Unless, I have a private jet gearing up to fly out soon (a hard no), I will be watching this game from home. Hopefully the Buffs win, and all those recruits in attendance give a high and hard commitment to play for HCMT!

Absolutely! My section is generally the recruit visiting section, always fun to see all the recruits having fun. Gotta get a W!!

Apparently, Ralphie won't be running today at the game. She will be at Ralphie's Corral for meet-n-greet, but no run. This is per the official Ralphie Twitter account. Tweet is here.

I didn't realize how many Allbuffers were in 121 and 120. If you saw a little kid (turns 3 in January) rocking an old school 14 Klatt Jersey yesterday that was DeNiro Jr.

**** I’m in 119, time to move to the west side.

**** I’m in 119, time to move to the west side.
Please move behind me!!!

Ready to throttle the next opposing fans that sit behind me hootin' and hollerin' like some back-country inbred hillbilly redneck mouth-breathing doorknob sucking incestuous breastfed until 7 backwater country ****stick (Stanford has been the only game without opposition fans sitting directly behind me). These are great seats and I can't have CU fans sitting directly behind me???

Please move behind me!!!

Ready to throttle the next opposing fans that sit behind me hootin' and hollerin' like some back-country inbred hillbilly redneck mouth-breathing doorknob sucking incestuous breastfed until 7 backwater country ****stick (Stanford has been the only game without opposition fans sitting directly behind me). These are great seats and I can't have CU fans sitting directly behind me???

Haha tell us how you really feel?? I actually like my neighbors. They’re an older couple who drive up from the springs EVERY game day. They were even here for USC on a Friday, on time, they’re good people.

Haha tell us how you really feel?? I actually like my neighbors. They’re an older couple who drive up from the springs EVERY game day. They were even here for USC on a Friday, on time, they’re good people.
Everyone beside and in front of us is awesome. Known them all for many years. The seats directly behind us have no season ticket holders, and for some reason are usually occupied by opposing fans. It blows.

Everyone beside and in front of us is awesome. Known them all for many years. The seats directly behind us have no season ticket holders, and for some reason are usually occupied by opposing fans. It blows.

I have that with the 4 seats next to me. Sometimes it’s adults, sometimes it’s 17 year olds. I hope we become so competitive that the seats become hard to get and it’s not a revolving door of visitors.

How many of you are in seats close to seats which were purchased by fusker fans as part of a package and they are now selling the other games to whoever wants to buy them online?

I had to burn a ticket. Sucks. My CU fan son moved to DC/VA, my oldest doesn’t like going and my wife and daughter were at a wedding shower.

BTW, wtf is a “wedding shower” and why do they exist? And why are they more important than a CU game?

I had to burn a ticket. Sucks. My CU fan son moved to DC/VA, my oldest doesn’t like going and my wife and daughter were at a wedding shower.

BTW, wtf is a “wedding shower” and why do they exist? And why are they more important than a CU game?
Wish I could have used it. Wife had plans that made this weekend impossible.

I was lucky I was able to watch the game live on TV around her plans.

I don’t believe my definition of “wedding shower” would be permissible on allbuffs.

Lady who owns the tickets I had told me she was offered $1000 each for her 8 tickets for the nubs game. She wouldn’t sell any to me (rightfully so)cause my wife is a husker.

Back