What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Why was Noyer moved to DB?

Your post assumes that the lightbulb wasn’t already on. You got any data or proof of that, other than some straw man bull**** that is couched in his performance as a 3rd string in total garbage, lack of reps time?
Sorry, meant to put a “?” at the end of that sentence. It was a question and not an assertion. I have very little evidence of anything but that’s kind of the point. I’m very happy Noyer is playing like he is this year. It’s unexpected and awesome.

I don’t know what the team dynamics were with Montez at QB but I have to think guys wouldn’t exactly run through a wall for him. I’m willing to bet just about every guy would run through a brick wall for Noyer. That’s the difference.

Noyer was moved to safety for two reasons.

1. Noyer did and does in fact rhyme with destroyer. The story writes itself there.

2. He can't catch worth a damn, so he was moved there just like WRs who can't catch.

Try to keep up people.
I bet he can catch!!! At this point I feel like Noyer can do anything.

I don’t know what the team dynamics were with Montez at QB but I have to think guys wouldn’t exactly run through a wall for him. I’m willing to bet just about every guy would run through a brick wall for Noyer. That’s the difference.
Or with him because he would be there with them.

The way this is going we may not see Brendon Lewis on the field until 2022. Maybe never if Tigard is good.

Should I even ask.....

Alright, who is Tigard?
winnie the pooh GIF

I think Langsdorf deserves a lot of credit for choosing what Noyer offers. Great leadership through experience and adversity. Very accurate thrower, and kung fu running!

I think the move to safety while unusual was kind of the key to unlocking his potential at QB. Strange, I know But the 100 or so snaps on the field just gave home confidence he can play this game and freed him to let it rip. He runs with a little violence, playing without fear.
It’s been four years since he played any football in a game. The time at safety alleviated that issue

Bookmarking this thread to reference when people ask why the backup should get meaningful snaps. I don't care if you have PFM starting at QB - in college, your backup should get snaps when the outcome of the game is still in question.

Bookmarking this thread to reference when people ask why the backup should get meaningful snaps. I don't care if you have PFM starting at QB - in college, your backup should get snaps when the outcome of the game is still in question.
And yet, when KD did exactly that by putting in Lytle in the second quarter against UCLA, people here lost their ****.
There’s no pleasing some people.

Because what we are seeing on the field is night and day from what we were seeing from the supposed better player.
The other issue was mentioned in a recent interview with Chev: Chev said he has a very QB friendly system with fewer checks at the line and easier reads, which means that last year’s offense was more complicated and required more quick decisions—for a QB who was barely capable of doing any of that.

Talk about not matching your system to your talent. Looks like MSU gets this level of ingenious planning now.

Back