What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA TE Taylor McNamara (Verbal to Oklahoma)

Guys, tht random dude said @Taylor McNamera, it would be sweet to have you. This is in the bag.

Oh well. Best of luck to him. Can't really fault him for choosing OU. Embree's full court press (with some help from Dillon, I'm sure) didn't quite work, but we were close. Looks like it's JCF or bust.

Taylor, thanks for strongly considering us. We know it was a tough decision.

Grrr. Hope he enjoys norman to its fullest extent, then spends a weekend in boulder later in life.

Bummer. Best of luck to him. He's putting all his marbles into OU propelling him to the league, passing up better education and location along with CU's rebuilding project.

This is a tough one to miss on. I think McNamara will end up doing very well in Norman. I think he would have been the focal point of our offense here. I can't say with any certainty that we would have made him a better prospect than Stoops will.

Was really hoping he would be the first of multiple 4 star commits to close out the recruiting class. Best of luck to him though.

*********************t! I really thought we had a good chance when he narrowed to OU and CU. That sucks.

Chose to go with the program that's contending for national championships right now and that was important to him. Hurts to get this close and come up short. Would be nice to finally get a couple of these to go our way. Nevertheless, good luck to the kid.

Down to #cu and #oklahoma. Due to reasons specific to my priorities. Just trying to do what's best for me.

He stated it all right there. He believes OU is the better short term bet. Not interested in perceived rebuilding project. Poor guy will never go back to Norman post leaving there. Okc is a dump.

D
Down to #cu and #oklahoma. Due to reasons specific to my priorities. Just trying to do what's best for me.

He stated it all right there. He believes OU is the better short term bet. Not interested in perceived rebuilding project. Poor guy will never go back to Normans post leaving there. Okc is a dump.
Didn't he say, last week, that one criteria was to go where he'd be happy if football were taken away? Just goes to show the tug-of-war these kids go through.

Back