What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CO QB Ty Evans (Signed to NC State)

He most likely wouldn't have that offer if Dan Enos wasn't there, though. He was the one who offered him at Arkansas before he moved on the Michigan for a very brief time, and then offered when he got to Bama. Not even sure the Bama offer is commitable at this point, and haven't seen Arkansas or Michigan re-offer. Just my thoughts; probably wrong per usual.
Can confirm.

I messed up on the BYU field lol. I put together the infographic for class and actually liked how it turned out. I found that picture on Canvas (the infographic website I was on) and I didn't really think twice. Thought it was a high school or a small college. Never crossed my mind that it could have been BYU until I actually looked at it. I'm sorry guys.

I messed up on the BYU field lol. I put together the infographic for class and actually liked how it turned out. I found that picture on Canvas (the infographic website I was on) and I didn't really think twice. Thought it was a high school or a small college. Never crossed my mind that it could have been BYU until I actually looked at it. I'm sorry guys.
That’s okay, man. Look on the bright side. The Denver Post would find that to be a strong resume item.

No prob. It’s just BYU. Had it Memorial you’d be facing a lifetime AB ban. Lol.

This is what is wrong with journalism today. Because of financial concerns, good editors have become extinct. :coffee::ROFLMAO:(n)

I enjoyed your article and thanks for answering my questions.

Back