What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Bubble Watch

Quintuple OT!!!!!!

Amazing follow by ND to tie it up.

I'm pulling for this to match the Syracuse/UConn 6OT

At this point, let's look at who Notre Dame and Louisville play next, because they are going to be fatigued as ****.

Notre Dame gets DePaul at home on Wednesday

Louisville gets St. John's at home on Thursday

Its kind of weird seeing both teams continue to go the same direction on the court since the first half ended (that's six periods in a row).

Impressive scoring in overtime, 40-38 Notre Dame. If this were the B1G, it would be 7-6 in OT at this point

Glad this turned out well. Because frankly Gameday hyping up Louisville/Notre Dame all week is the equivalent of football Gameday trying to get me pumped for Cincinnati/Pittsburgh on one of those terrible football Saturdays in late September.

Going in, I wanted Louisville to win. But Notre Dame wanted it more and just kept coming at them when they shouldn't have been able to hold in there. I ended up cheering for the Irish by the 2nd OT. Amazing hoops game.

Notre Same deserved to win as much as Louisville deserved to lose. Great game. Goodnight.

Obviously a huge game for our Buffs Sunday, but there are a few other important ones

Virginia at Maryland. Biggest bubble game of the day in terms of two bubble teams. Terps have the better RPI, Virginia has the better league record, 6-3 compared to 5-5 for Maryland. These two meet again in Charlottesville at the end of the season, but this game is HUGE for both teams and they know it. Virginia's best post player is out with mono.

NC State at Clemson. Wolfpack are in good shape, but they are sliding. Littlejohn is a tough place to play and a State loss would drop them to 5-6 in the ACC

St. John's at Syracuse. St John's is very, very bubbly at 15-8, 7-4

Illinois at Minnesota. Illinois is by no means safe at 16-8, 3-7. They're still sitting 10th in the B1G. They desperately need this win.

Last edited:
Virginia beating Maryland late in College Park. I can just tell you by watching Maryland they simply aren't an NCAA Tournament team. Big road win for Virginia if they hang on.

Southerland has been ruled eligible for Syracuse and will return for today's game.

The Pack just hit a 3 to go 58-57 over Clemson with 1 second left.

EDIT: NCSU gets the rare road win, a big one for them.

Last edited:
Indiana beat Ohio State by 81-68 after leading by double digits for pretty much the entire 2nd half. I'd probably still vote Indiana #1 this week and Miami #2. Ohio State came into this at #18 RPI, 3 spots ahead of us. Them losing on their home court coupled with us getting a road win tonight (if we can pull it off) should push the Buffs ahead of them.

NC State dodged a bullet at Clemson. Hitting a huge 3pt shot with 1 second left for a 58-57 win. I'm not a believer in the Wolfpack after watching them again today. There's just something off with them despite their talent.

Virginia's win at Maryland was huge. Maryland should be on the wrong side of the bubble now after coming in with the #65 RPI. Virginia looks like an NCAA team to me, but they have some really bad losses and had an RPI of #94 to start the day. They've got some work to do. If they don't make the Dance, they can only blame themselves for losing performances like George Mason, Delaware, Old Dominion, Wake Forest, Clemson and Georgia Tech -- none of which will be tourney teams unless they shock their conference in their post-season tourney.

Indiana beat Ohio State by 81-68 after leading by double digits for pretty much the entire 2nd half. I'd probably still vote Indiana #1 this week and Miami #2. Ohio State came into this at #18 RPI, 3 spots ahead of us. Them losing on their home court coupled with us getting a road win tonight (if we can pull it off) should push the Buffs ahead of them.

NC State dodged a bullet at Clemson. Hitting a huge 3pt shot with 1 second left for a 58-57 win. I'm not a believer in the Wolfpack after watching them again today. There's just something off with them despite their talent.

Virginia's win at Maryland was huge. Maryland should be on the wrong side of the bubble now after coming in with the #65 RPI. Virginia looks like an NCAA team to me, but they have some really bad losses and had an RPI of #94 to start the day. They've got some work to do. If they don't make the Dance, they can only blame themselves for losing performances like George Mason, Delaware, Old Dominion, Wake Forest, Clemson and Georgia Tech -- none of which will be tourney teams unless they shock their conference in their post-season tourney.

Clemson is a tough place to play but you're right they're a very average team on the road.

Back