What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 Coaching Carousel Thread

If Briles goes to the Horns, who are the leading candidates for the Baylor job ****Bailer.

Chad Morris has a lot of things going. Runs a high octane offense Baylor would love to continue having, Texas HS ties, and from the Malzahn HS-to-college-OC-?-profit fast track mold that seems very en vogue at the moment.

Man I would like to see Mora out of UCLA and them come back to the middle of the Pac.....Mora would have kept them at the top

BdEXsLHCAAA8NTB.png

Would be nice if we could poach some of Mora's staff if he goes down to Tejas

Would be nice if we could poach some of Mora's staff if he goes down to Tejas

I agree with you. They have shown they can recruit and obviously have the SoCal contacts.

Don't think it's going to happen though. Don't see M2 firing anyone this year and with our record schools aren't lining up to take our guys.

Just snagging some of their recruits would make me happy but I don't know if we are even in line for that.

self UBL. good lord.

Meh. I was kind of attacking the notion that it was even possible that might have been a reasonable misunderstanding. Perhaps I could have approached it without the UBL, but it needed to be addressed, nonetheless.

Meh. I was kind of attacking the notion that it was even possible that might have been a reasonable misunderstanding. Perhaps I could have approached it without the UBL, but it needed to be addressed, nonetheless.
1. Yes, that is a reasonable approach to the issue and a point that needed to be made.
2. Bull****. You wanted that UBL bad.

Well thanks for the policing of my post....I don't think that Mora is out of it yet

Mora and Briles have now effectively turned down the whorns. Strong? Franklin? Some lackey to be named later?

Former Miami OC Mark Whipple interviewing for the Umass job...that's right Buff fans, Mr, Whipple could be leading the charge next fall for UMass....whipple.jpg

Back