What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

No games today Thursday.

One game on Friday- Mississippi Valley St at Washington. Pac 12 Network-8:30 pm mountain.

Full slate of games on Saturday.

Lets see how well washington does in this. They've only beat 0 teams with an RPI Of 100+ - Thanks guys.

Edit - forgot to add crucial word. They have no wins over RPI 1-99 teams. They have beat teams (4) with RPI 101-200

Last edited:
I feel bad for that kids bank account. He should have gone.
I used to think kids should never come out but that was pretty misguided, these kind of stories are exactly why I think any kid who is a lottery choice maybe even higher doesn't have another choice. only possible exception is the whole "something special" (and that's only a possible national title team).

Today's games

game_zps41a17c0b.jpg

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/scoreboard?date=20131228&confId=50

I'll be interested to see the score of the Utah / St. Katherine game. San Diego St. just beat St. Katherine 118-35. This is St. Katherine's first year playing hoops.

This game does not count for rpi purposes.

I'll be interested to see the score of the Utah / St. Katherine game. San Diego St. just beat St. Katherine 118-35. This is St. Katherine's first year playing hoops.

This game does not count for rpi purposes.
Another school I didn't know existed.

Bitchinski just got injured. But it doesn't look serious

ASU beating UC Irvine 62-56 with 2 mins left

Back