What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

And this is why UCLA's so damn dangerous. They've played no defense, taken a bunch of bad/quick shots -- and have a 3 point lead on Duke with 6:40 left in the half.

And this is why UCLA's so damn dangerous. They've played no defense, taken a bunch of bad/quick shots -- and have a 3 point lead on Duke with 6:40 left in the half.

Bruins falling behind ... down by 12 now. :huh:

But on another subject ... CU got a lot of love in the halftime show, as well as a mention early in the game by the play-by-play guy and Vitale. Gotta love it. :thumbsup:

Bruins got boatraced in the 2nd half and lost by 17.

UCSB blew it in the final 3 minutes and lost 54-57 to Troy.

UT Martin is getting crushed at Arkansas.

Jackson State up by 6 on LA Lafayette at the half.

Arizona and Utah out to early leads in their games.

We are gonna lose at least one game this year because of ft's

Probably. CU will beat you straight up in Boulder and Vegas, but I could see needing a cold UA night at the FT line to get the one in Tucson. :wink2:

Bruins got boatraced in the 2nd half and lost by 17.

UCSB blew it in the final 3 minutes and lost 54-57 to Troy.

UT Martin is getting crushed at Arkansas.

Jackson State up by 6 on LA Lafayette at the half.

Arizona and Utah out to early leads in their games.

Correction: ESPN's scoreboard blew it. UCSB won 57-54. Nice.

Probably. CU will beat you straight up in Boulder and Vegas, but I could see needing a cold UA night at the FT line to get the one in Tucson. :wink2:

We'll see. I remember when I was watching you guys play KU, the announcers said you have won 9/10 games against top 10 teams? Pretty crazy stat.

We'll see. I remember when I was watching you guys play KU, the announcers said you have won 9/10 games against top 10 teams? Pretty crazy stat.
after we are done with OKst this weekend, we coming for you. Don't get scared and drop a few games. We will still probably beat you if you are not top 10.

I expect to be undefeated as long as we can get past UCLA @ UCLA. Seems when they play us their fans finally appear. Better hope we don't wear down your team like we do everyone else :nod:

I expect to be undefeated as long as we can get past UCLA @ UCLA. Seems when they play us their fans finally appear. Better hope we don't wear down your team like we do everyone else :nod:
isn't that what happens to Arizona when they play altitude?

Well our first game is @McKale. You already giving us that W?
zzzzz ignore me. We were just talking about playing in Boulder.

Have they decided who is getting the gameday game yet on the 22nd?

Last edited:

Nope I think that's a week before, maybe 2.

based on prior experiences at McKale, if we don't give you the W, the refs will.

Friday's a couple tough games:

Wyoming hosts SMU
UCSB plays at Utah State

CU moved up to #5 in the RPI tonight. Okie Lite #21. 27% chance of victory against the Cowboys, 7.3 point underdog. Am I crazy for thinking we might have a *little* better than 27% chance (like, 33%)?

CU moved up to #5 in the RPI tonight. Okie Lite #21. 27% chance of victory against the Cowboys, 7.3 point underdog. Am I crazy for thinking we might have a *little* better than 27% chance (like, 33%)?
Not really, I don't think we'll win, but I don't think it is unthinkable. Neutral site and we should have a good crowd, wonder how many Boone Pickens U will bring?

Not really, I don't think we'll win, but I don't think it is unthinkable. Neutral site and we should have a good crowd, wonder how many Boone Pickens U will bring?

Should be a very neutral environment. They'll have their handful doing the weekend in Vegas routine, but Okie Lite isn't anything special in the traveling fans department. When they came to Boulder they'd have decent showings but nothing any other typical Big XII opponent wouldn't bring. Also don't have the alumni base in NV-CA-AZ that we do. They've definitely been a different team away from home, let's hope it continues. And let's hope Travis Ford puts forth one of his questionable coaching displays.

When I've watched OK St, they really get going when they get turnovers off pressing, just hard D in general. They turn them into dunks or transition 3s. Protect the ball and we can beat them. Also, gotta hit the open 3s if they pack the paint and hit our damn fts.

Andy Enfield better pick it up. Guy has talked a whole lot of smack.

Yeah. The one thing I think he may have accomplished was getting in Alford's head with the "UCLA doesn't run" comments. Bruins are scoring a ton but have decided not to play any defense.

Edit: Wyoming has gone into the half with a 22-21 lead on SMU up in Laramie. A Cowboy win would be a good one for us.

Back