What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Official Uniform Thread.

Did some one take that off of Microsoft wordart?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3dmaze.jpg

After a disappointing start, Beamer told VA Tech players they are starting conference play with a clean slate.

Buffs should wear a Flatiron helmet.....:thumbsup:

Actually, I think what would really look great is a black matte helmet with a black gloss flatirons in the background (like this UC helmet from a few years ago):

6028672353_15649c2032_z-1.jpg

And then they could put a chrome gold Ralphie (solid, no "CU" in the middle) on top. Maybe a little busy, but I'd like it.

Actually, I think what would really look great is a black matte helmet with a black gloss flatirons in the background (like this UC helmet from a few years ago):

6028672353_15649c2032_z-1.jpg

And then they could put a chrome gold Ralphie (solid, no "CU" in the middle) on top. Maybe a little busy, but I'd like it.
I think that whole helmet would look cool on our kids minus the paw toe prints and maybe the C in gold flake

Western Michigan will honor a Cincinnati player who died this past week with these helmets. Very nice move especially when you consider that WMU isn't even playing Cincinnati this week.

BVH1dNpCcAAiCO5.png

Last edited:
Or a gold helmet with a black CU logo on it and a black facemask. That would be awesome!

Back