What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Official Uniform Thread.

Just when you think it can't get any worse:

View attachment 12718

View attachment 12717

tumblr_m0fwfcfwB61r1u56go1_500.gif

Is that fire? That's a horrible design of it. And you need a black helmet to pull that off. Not a bad idea, just looks bad.

so does anyone know when we get our new unis? Are they taking their time with it?

Is that fire? That's a horrible design of it. And you need a black helmet to pull that off. Not a bad idea, just looks bad.

so does anyone know when we get our new unis? Are they taking their time with it?

Everything I have heard points to next year. I am hoping that the AD is heavily involved with the change, and that they don't over "Nike" us.

Everything I have heard points to next year. I am hoping that the AD is heavily involved with the change, and that they don't over "Nike" us.

I just hope they treat us well, we have been with Nike a long time and I think we should get some awesome unis out of that. I expect some solid designs with maybe a few crazy ones. But our colors and symbol are pretty distinctive. I feel like the Raiders a bit, we're the classic black team and now everyone wants to incorporate it too like a bunch of teams did in the 90's. Time to separate from the pack again, I look forward to seeing what they come up with.

Not college football, but here is a real soccer uniform from a team in Spain

BPXfo2YCIAAy8Gp.jpg

I just hope they treat us well, we have been with Nike a long time and I think we should get some awesome unis out of that. I expect some solid designs with maybe a few crazy ones. But our colors and symbol are pretty distinctive. I feel like the Raiders a bit, we're the classic black team and now everyone wants to incorporate it too like a bunch of teams did in the 90's. Time to separate from the pack again, I look forward to seeing what they come up with.

CU and Nike have a very, very good relationship so I anticipate them being very accommodating to us.

Sent from a red light

We certainly have a history with black unis. I cant come up with a team that has black as their primary uniform color. Is there one?

I feel like it was us and Mizzou prior to all these alternate uniform choices.

Back