What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Official Uniform Thread.

Right, right, right. I think I covered the Big 12 North pretty well, though.

BWEzuOmCMAAggcs.jpg:large

Texas and OU are tweaking their uniforms for this weekend's game. The winner of the game receives a trophy called "The Golden Hat." Thus, the predominant "tweak" to the jerseys is gold piping on the numbers, some gold symbols, gold gloves, gold cleats. This is a jersey which will only be worn in the OU/Texas game, supposedly.
sooners-red-river-gold.jpg
texas-red-river-gold-2.jpg

Texas and OU are tweaking their uniforms for this weekend's game. Oklahoma receives a trophy called "The Golden Hat." Thus, the predominant "tweak" to the jerseys is gold piping on the numbers, some gold symbols, gold gloves, gold cleats. This is a jersey which will only be worn in the OU/Texas game, supposedly.

fify

That is a cool helmet.

Matte is something that I could see lasting a long time for helmet styles.

Chrome is something I hope is a short-lived fad. ND's helmets the other day made me cringe.

That is a cool helmet.

Matte is something that I could see lasting a long time for helmet styles.

Chrome is something I hope is a short-lived fad. ND's helmets the other day made me cringe.

I actually like the shiny shamrock, but putting gold on gold is atrocious. I know they won't do white helmets at ND, but the gold shamrock looks good on white.

shamrock1.jpg

Texas and OU are tweaking their uniforms for this weekend's game. The winner of the game receives a trophy called "The Golden Hat." Thus, the predominant "tweak" to the jerseys is gold piping on the numbers, some gold symbols, gold gloves, gold cleats. This is a jersey which will only be worn in the OU/Texas game, supposedly.
well dang. Everyone wants to adopt "our" black uniform and now I guess "they" are going to start stealing our gold? :cry:

well dang. Everyone wants to adopt "our" black uniform and now I guess "they" are going to start stealing our gold? :cry:

Speaking of which, considering how often they do it anymore, when in the hell did Northwestern's primary color become black?

Imagine the money wasted on all these uniforms? cleats, gloves, helmets, socks, pants..x 3 or more for some teams... Then they wear them in one game. WTF? where do they go? Do the players get to keep them? I don't see them on ebay.
Just really seems as though some teams have a helmet or uniform for every game almost, really wasteful IMO.

I remember the CU staff out there painting the helmets with a rattle can of Krylon back in the day.

Imagine the money wasted on all these uniforms? cleats, gloves, helmets, socks, pants..x 3 or more for some teams... Then they wear them in one game. WTF? where do they go? Do the players get to keep them? I don't see them on ebay.
Just really seems as though some teams have a helmet or uniform for every game almost, really wasteful IMO.

I remember the CU staff out there painting the helmets with a rattle can of Krylon back in the day.

They use them to club baby seals...

Helmets get re-painted. Players have the option to purchase their jerseys, if not, they are sold by the university.

Could we order a skidmark photoedit to see what this would look like with a golden Buffalo logo where the W is and either black or a gold streak down the middle?

Mahalo!

Going to be a Blackout crowd and black unis witht he new helmet with Gameday in town Saturday. I am going, I just wish it was a night game rather than 1pm kickoff. I called it earlier in the year, Dawgs win this one and shock the world.

Oregon has finally topped the hill.

eheverar.jpg
udysyby3.jpg
e8ymubes.jpg
ave7aqyd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Straight from nike. To be used this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh for the love of God. That is absolutely the most horrendous thing I have ever seen on a football player, and it will no doubt be the most horrendous thing I've ever seen on a football field. Except I won't see it, because I would rather poke my eyes out with knitting needles than watch that game with those helmets.

Will someone please tell them that they have jumped the ****ing shark already? I propose that anyone, and I mean anyone, who thinks those helmets are cool immediately be rounded up and placed in a concentration camp where they take apart kitchen appliances all day because a) we don't want them escaping and reproducing with the general population, and b) that's obviously the only thing they would be good for.

Back