What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015: Recruiting News, Notes & Official Visitors

maybe Kyle can chime in on what's going on here -

Sorry, just saw this. Decommitted on Wednesday night, opening recruitment. Sounds like he's a little burnt out on talking about recruiting, so we'll see.

I really hope the coaches look at bringing in another RB in this class. Still think we need more depth there.

Is December 5th going to be a big weekend? These are the guys listed by Scout. I know Manu is listed by more than one site for the 5th.

IMG_20141126_065517.jpg

Is December 5th going to be a big weekend? These are the guys listed by Scout. I know Manu is listed by more than one site for the 5th.

View attachment 15340

Looks like the Polynesian weekend. Time for Sefo to step up and close some of these guys for us as well.

I'd love for us to become a favored destination for kids with island backgrounds.

Needless to say, December 5th is going to be huge for this class.

Tony Brown and Wily-Matagi are big keys to this class, especially.

Brett Tonz and Donzale Roddie are scheduled to visit on December 12th.

So many poly names I can't keep up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope the coaches look at bringing in another RB in this class. Still think we need more depth there.

Numbers are thin right now, even worse considering that Pow and Adkins who look like our best backs both have a history of having trouble staying healthy.

Anyone know why we haven't offered avery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is time to start really hitting up on some of these recruits like we are at or first teen dance. nu defense is not going to get much better now.

I don't think it's an overstatement to say this is the biggest recruiting weekend around here in some time. For sure the biggest in Mac's time as HC.

That Poly pipeline is important. The coaching change at OSU should help in that regard, too. The Beavs did well with Poly kids.

That Poly pipeline is important. The coaching change at OSU should help in that regard, too. The Beavs did well with Poly kids.

The whole situation between OSU and the nubs is a great opportunity for us. In four years we might be looking back at at this cycle and realizing how big those events were for the team. That is if we can deal with the amount of room left in the class...

The whole situation between OSU and the nubs is a great opportunity for us. In four years we might be looking back at at this cycle and realizing how big those events were for the team. That is if we can deal with the amount of room left in the class...

You get quality kids you have to make room. MM is making a crapload of money... too much to chance playing Mr. Nice guy all the time. Greyshirts, cutting some deadweight off the team (God knows there is enough of that to cover the quality kids coming in). If you are going through the motions, you need to step off the Buff train.

You get quality kids you have to make room. MM is making a crapload of money... too much to chance playing Mr. Nice guy all the time. Greyshirts, cutting some deadweight off the team (God knows there is enough of that to cover the quality kids coming in). If you are going through the motions, you need to step off the Buff train.

"Son, you are a great kid and I have really enjoyed getting to know you. If you still want to come to CU I'm willing to live up to the commitment I made to you but there are some things that have happened that you should be aware of. One of those is that we have another kid coming in at your position who is a 4* quality player. He is bigger, faster, and more skilled that you are. While if we didn't think you could develop into a P5 level player we wouldn't have offered you under the current situation if you come to CU you can expect to spend most of your career behind this kid and a couple of kids we are expecting to get next year. Your choice but if you were to announce that you are decommitting we will do everything we can to make sure you have a scholly someplace where you will have a much better opportunity to play."

That sounds like that Arlo Guthery song about dumping trash. Kid go set at the end of the group w bench.

Back