What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Buffs Football hype thread

Agreed with that point about talent. I just see Zack Moss wearing people down while their defense is stingy enough to win them a ton of close games.

They will win plenty of close games. 9-3 is pretty damn good, but getting to the 11-12 win mark is a different level. We shall see.

As good as the Utah line is along with strong talent at other positions, I just don't see how a perennial mid-30's type recruiting class program edges out Alabama that doesn't recruit lower than third best in the country and has consistently been in the playoff hunt.

Anytime you have a defensive line like that there is a chance you can go undefeated. And let’s not act like they don’t have talent, they might have the best secondary in the conference too.

Utah has a legit QB. If their o and d line are as legit as we think they have a good chance at being dominate

Anytime you have a defensive line like that there is a chance you can go undefeated. And let’s not act like they don’t have talent, they might have the best secondary in the conference too.

Anytime you play that kind of schedule there's a chance of it too lol

Another nice read. Nothing we haven't heard before, I think. But some stuff from Montez and Landman about things they're doing a bit differently this year to expand or refine their games.

Another nice read. Nothing we haven't heard before, I think. But some stuff from Montez and Landman about things they're doing a bit differently this year to expand or refine their games.

Okay, glad rhe Brits or whoever are taking an interest, and they can spell color however they want, but center is a name of a position and cannot be spelled centre.

It's good that we play ASU early. Super talented true freshman QB for them.

Playing NU and AFA right before them doesn't hurt either. We know what Adrian Martinez is capable of, and Donald Hammond (who should start at QB for the Zoomies) is a hell of an athlete from what I've read. Key against Fork U will be stopping Eno Benjamin.

Blast from the past. I remember him really well. Actually took a drive to see him play in HS at Berwick. Put on a show.

I'm pretty sure that whatever joke you're making flew right over my head, tho. :unsure:
before he ever played a down of college football, ESPN's Beano Cook predicted he'd win 2 Heisman Trophies.

Back