What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020-21 MBB Season

**** the PAC 12 projections. Are they fair...sure. BUT, again, I think this season could be really special. I like to think I'm usually pretty tempered in my expectations, but I'm excited.

Seems like they often go their own way, so hopefully not any indication of what the NCAA will do (or more appropriately stated need to do) as a whole, but wanted to mention the Ivy League has cancelled all winter sports.

Buffs getting ONE vote in the AP poll. Feels like a year where we will greatly exceed expectations, let's hope for some sort of normalcy as the season progresses.

Expecting a few more votes in the Coaches poll as we usually fair better there.

Walton with a great line lol

Stanford got boned with foul calls. Zaire Williams with a technical for a dunk where the refs thought he was show boating and he barely held on they played well enough to win. He's a stud. They are going to be very tough team in the pac this year. Thought they were gonna fall off losing Terry, but they return everyone else. USC also seems to be playing to their talent and overcoming Enfield's coaching. UCLA got waxed by a good/underrated SDSU team. Washington looks like Dogsh**. Should be an interesting year this year in the pac. Seems pretty wide open

this is very cool and a great opportunity for a significant win and for some exposure

Hulu carries sec, but the have GA/MONT in that time slot, with a Buff rerun at 1 a.m. Hopefully they show ours over Montana

Hulu carries sec, but the have GA/MONT in that time slot, with a Buff rerun at 1 a.m. Hopefully they show ours over Montana
It's not actually on SEC network. It's on SEC+, which is only online or through the ESPN app. You have to subscribe to a package that gets the SEC network and login with those credentials to gain access.

Back