What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 CU football season POSTPONED until Nov 6th?

Wilner never said he agreed with him, come on. If Wilner agreed with him he would write something like that. Conzano wrote a hit piece, hence the chin music reference. Either way information will come out of the next couple weeks as I am sure Wilner is all over it already.
Canz has a reputation to uphold. Really great on some things. Others, not.

I have no idea if they'll start Monday, but the Presidents meet on Friday, State and local restrictions have been lifted, in theory they are free to start the season. I guess they have to get approval to start activities without the rapid testing, so maybe they won't be able to start on Monday. If they can't start until say 10/1, and are going to require 6-8 weeks of training before a game is played, that puts them at Thanksgiving and out of any CFP conversation, which maybe that's the direction they're going.

On a side note: How are these Quidel machines not distributed and on campuses yet? Why is it taking an entire month?
Production. Factory validation. Operator information. Reagents. Lots.

Why are some people still pissy with a clear path to Buff football in a few weeks?

Did covid discontent create an addiction to negativism is some people.

Not directed at you IN. Just a real question and issue for us all to consider.
Because we're fearful that our collective AllBuffs concern will be validated by our performance on the field??? (maybe)

Don't have a sub, but sounds like it's trending toward 11/7 at the earliest.

I don't have a sub either but Feldman was just on Doug Gottlieb's show and was saying that Pac12 players stopped working out when things got shut down while B1G players continued to work out and practice.

There is a right way of doing all of this and this is not it. Unbelievable, but not surprising at all
Am I wrong to feel like they are both incredibly selfish, and idiotic? Thanks for doing your part and welcome to deeper recession part Deaux.

So a potential Halloween re-start? Please Larry Scott - U$C @ Boulder to start it off - Mall-Crawl back in play and it’s going to be OFF THE CHARTS! Let go! Go Buffs!!

Back