What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 CU football season POSTPONED until Nov 6th?

4 corners league

New Mexico most likely wouldn't have their schools play. I would have not minded having the Pac-12 and MWC schools in the four corners region play each other. Boise State & Wyoming could participate. I'd take that over having to wait until the spring if that was going to be the case.

New Mexico most likely wouldn't have their schools play. I would have not minded having the Pac-12 and MWC schools in the four corners region play each other. Boise State & Wyoming could participate. I'd take that over having to wait until the spring if that was going to be the case.

Does anyone know anything about what's going on with UW/Wazzu? Can they practice like say we can?

Does anyone know anything about what's going on with UW/Wazzu? Can they practice like say we can?

No idea but I think the state is pretty much lockstep with California at this point. That rapid testing thing Larry Scott mentioned could change some minds.

I don't see how the hell the Pac won't start till late November. I don't see how that'll work? What am I missing?

Tale of two conferences

giphy.gif

No Big 10 or Pac 12 play is really exposing the garbage non-conference schedules the ACC, SEC, and Big 12 typically play. There are hardly any even remotely interesting games this weekend. I see:
  • Houston vs Baylor, 10am MT (can the Big 12 losing another game to a G5 team??)
  • Syracuse vs Pittsburgh, 10am MT (conference game)
  • #14 UCF vs GT (is UCF for real?, 1:30pm MT (Might be hard to tell with GT switching offensive schemes, but they looked pretty good last weekend)
  • Miami vs Louisville, 5:30pm MT (2 ranked teams playing each other!)
That's all I got.

Apologies to @MtnBuff if he was going to assemble his preview this week, but I don't think he did one last week? If I am wrong, I'll delete this post.

Last edited:
No Big 10 or Pac 12 play is really exposing the garbage non-conference schedules the ACC, SEC, and Big 12 typically play. There are hardly any even remotely interesting games this weekend. I see:
  • Houston vs Baylor, 10am MT (can the Big 12 losing another game to a G5 team??)
  • Syracuse vs Pittsburgh, 10am MT (conference game)
  • #14 UCF vs GT (is UCF for real?, 1:30pm MT Might be hard to tell with GT switching offensive schemes, but they looked pretty good last weekend)
  • Miami vs Louisville, 5:30pm MT (2 ranked teams playing each other!)
That's all I got.

Apologies to @MtnBuff if he was going to assemble his preview this week, but I don't think he did one last week? If I am wrong, I'll delete this post.

If GT and Baylor win it could give the Sun Belt a legit shot at the New Year's 6 G5 spot.

I don't see how the hell the Pac won't start till late November. I don't see how that'll work? What am I missing?

I didn't understand this either but listened to the Audible podcast and they said the issue is B1G programs had already started camps before they shut down the season where some PAC teams never started and certainly never got to full team activities. The PAC needs 5-6 weeks of camp before season starts. Combine that with the politics and wildfires (nobody would be playing out there now anyway) and Thanksgiving is really the soonest it's going to happen.

I didn't understand this either but listened to the Audible podcast and they said the issue is B1G programs had already started camps before they shut down the season where some PAC teams never started and certainly never got to full team activities. The PAC needs 5-6 weeks of camp before season starts. Combine that with the politics and wildfires (nobody would be playing out there now anyway) and Thanksgiving is really the soonest it's going to happen.
I forgot about the fires being an issue. Good call.

If GT and Baylor win it could give the Sun Belt a legit shot at the New Year's 6 G5 spot.

BYU and Memphis still will have something to say, but Louisiana probably has the best win of anybody in the three G5 conferences having games RN.

How would one do that? I guess, go to church, a Trump rally, Sturgis, eat in a restaurant and stay away from pot shops, liquor stores, WalMart and protests.

Player gets COVID and the coaching staff does not dissuade teammates from hanging around them. They do live together.

Find a party in a college town and go.

Not exactly Mission Impossible.

What do you attribute the differences to?

Last edited:
Back