What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 Rocky Mountain Showdown (CANCELED) at Canvas Stadium

I just don’t see how CSU President doesn’t clean house, including Joe Parker, and start over. Cancel their season, MWC teams get an auto Win, and they can start over next year. Or, just kill the program. Sad.

It is sad even though it's CSU. Given the size of the school and the exploding population in Fort Collins they could at least be on par with programs like Iowa State, WSU, or Oregon State with enough success and fan support.

Addazio and Parker are gone as soon as this investigation is over. Their prez promotes an assistant to guide the goats through this season, and then that entire staff is gone.

Cal
$438.6m
$438.6m
Illinois
$323.5m
$323.5m
Texas A&M
$322.3m
$322.3m
Michigan
$300.4m
$300.4m
Minnesota
$252.3m
$252.3m
Ohio State
$250.7m
$250.7m
Washington
$244.3m
$244.3m
Colorado State
$238.1m
$238.1m
Georgia Tech
$231.1m
$231.1m
LSU
$229.8m
$229.8m

The above didn’t post correctly (I pulled it from 247), but the right side is debt and CSU is in the top ten debt side, without the revenue sources of the other schools on that list.

The above didn’t post correctly (I pulled it from 247), but the right side is debt and CSU is in the top ten debt side, without the revenue sources of the other schools on that list.
Craziest is to compare the debt to income ratios of those programs.

Dude !! I can't help but have a big smile on my face. Many of the fans over on sheepnation are the same ones who were giddy when CU was dealing with the Barnett mess.

Jim Benemann brought it up again when he got trolled on twitter. Seems to forget that Addazio didn't have a great rep for player treatment at BC-so the Rammies were asking for this.

Jim Benemann brought it up again when he got trolled on twitter. Seems to forget that Addazio didn't have a great rep for player treatment at BC-so the Rammies were asking for this.
They were excited when they got Eustachy who they were only able to get because he was damaged goods.

Then they were surprised when it all fell apart on them.

Now they get Addazio who's resume would say much bigger job. They are able to get him because he scared off the higher profile schools and now they want to act surprised?

Sounds like the whistleblower was Anthony Hill a former Ram and assistant coach under Bobo who wasn’t retained by Addazio.

Kiszla never ceases to amaze-he's trumpeting to me (after I called him and the rest of the Denver media out for going soft on CSU in a reply to one of his tweets) how he's been against the Addazio hire from the get-go. Was there a peep from him about the player mistreatment issues at BC during Addazio's tenure?

No.

I have no idea what’s true or not, but CSU is in the media spin cycle now. Eventually, they’ll have to fire some people to move on.

I have no idea what’s true or not, but CSU is in the media spin cycle now. Eventually, they’ll have to fire some people to move on.

Addazio and Parker have to go at a minimum. Everything I've read about this makes Medved out to look like a choir boy so he's probably safe

Cal at the top of that list must scare the bejezus out of them. It’s all because of that massive stadium remodel. They’re lucky, though, in that they probably have some pretty well heeled alumni who could step up and bail them out. I don’t think CSU has that luxury outside of Pat Stryker and that well only runs so deep.

Back