What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Offseason Thread

Not Sure

Sets low bar, barely exceeds it.
Club Member
Stretching things a bit since ND is primarily gold and use some other colors as well.

Trying to think of a primarily blue team that is identified as being great and being blue. Not much in P5.

Don't know if it is just local but hard to look at teams identified with blue and not have Air Force on there.
Michigan. “Go Blue”. I assume you’re familiar with that statement. They’re the winningest program in college football.

That’s the answer to the question, too. Although Penn State has a solid look, IMO.

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
Michigan. “Go Blue”. I assume you’re familiar with that statement. They’re the winningest program in college football.

That’s the answer to the question, too. Although Penn State has a solid look, IMO.
Michigan has the blues since they can't beat their rival tOSU. Great all time program but not getting it done right now or for a while.

Pedo State needs to lose the practice uni's, and the culture of abuse over ethics when it comes to winning.

lvbuff

Michigan has the blues since they can't beat their rival tOSU. Great all time program but not getting it done right now or for a while.

Pedo State needs to lose the practice uni's, and the culture of abuse over ethics when it comes to winning.
The glory years of Michigan as a state are long gone.

cu2x

Club Member
Club Member
The governor of AZ just announced that state's universities cannot require vaccines for students, as the universities intended. So, no P12 teams should play them.

Politics and sports.

Are black players who have a lot of choices, going to opt out of the more obviously racist states? If you are a top 100 athlete, black and proud, are you going to commit to georgia? I hope young athletes stand up for all of us.

Highlander

There can be only one
Club Member
The governor of AZ just announced that state's universities cannot require vaccines for students, as the universities intended. So, no P12 teams should play them.

Politics and sports.

Are black players who have a lot of choices, going to opt out of the more obviously racist states? If you are a top 100 athlete, black and proud, are you going to commit to georgia? I hope young athletes stand up for all of us.
Not mandating vaccination is racist?