What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Offseason Thread

Stretching things a bit since ND is primarily gold and use some other colors as well.

Trying to think of a primarily blue team that is identified as being great and being blue. Not much in P5.

Don't know if it is just local but hard to look at teams identified with blue and not have Air Force on there.
Michigan. “Go Blue”. I assume you’re familiar with that statement. They’re the winningest program in college football.

That’s the answer to the question, too. Although Penn State has a solid look, IMO.

Michigan. “Go Blue”. I assume you’re familiar with that statement. They’re the winningest program in college football.

That’s the answer to the question, too. Although Penn State has a solid look, IMO.
Michigan has the blues since they can't beat their rival tOSU. Great all time program but not getting it done right now or for a while.

Pedo State needs to lose the practice uni's, and the culture of abuse over ethics when it comes to winning.

The governor of AZ just announced that state's universities cannot require vaccines for students, as the universities intended. So, no P12 teams should play them.

Politics and sports.

Are black players who have a lot of choices, going to opt out of the more obviously racist states? If you are a top 100 athlete, black and proud, are you going to commit to georgia? I hope young athletes stand up for all of us.

The governor of AZ just announced that state's universities cannot require vaccines for students, as the universities intended. So, no P12 teams should play them.

Politics and sports.

Are black players who have a lot of choices, going to opt out of the more obviously racist states? If you are a top 100 athlete, black and proud, are you going to commit to georgia? I hope young athletes stand up for all of us.
Not mandating vaccination is racist?

Gonna be a tough conference this year. Interested to see how it all plays out.

I was surprised to see Michigan so low overall, guess I forgot they had such a bad season last year. I mention this because Washington plays at Michigan but that game looks very winnable.

I was surprised to see Michigan so low overall, guess I forgot they had such a bad season last year. I mention this because Washington plays at Michigan but that game looks very winnable.
Even steven a middling B10+ vs a higher end P12 should/might/can win. 50-50 because it's @ Mich.

Politics and sports.

Stupidest post I've seen all year

Back