What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022-23 Coaching Carousel

Cool cool cool cool cool. But have you seen his performance as a DC lately?
Everything went off the rails after the great start to the season. Doesn't change how good Odom is and how good Briles is. Has me questioning Pittman, though.

Everything went off the rails after the great start to the season. Doesn't change how good Odom is and how good Briles is. Has me questioning Pittman, though.
Not sure you can blame this on Pittman.

Total Defense
1671538523075.png

Not sure you can blame this on Pittman.

Total Defense
View attachment 57134
I didn't know the statistics were that bad. I had just looked up scores. Except for a 3-game stretch in early October (1-2 vs Bama, Miss St & BYU), the didn't give up more than 30 all season. And that 1-3 finish to the season had them giving up 21, 13 & 29 in the losses. Earlier season loss to aTm, they only gave up 23. Looks to me like a season where they went 6-6 because they figured out ways to lose games and could have easily won 8-10, which is why I questioned the HC's performance.

I didn't know the statistics were that bad. I had just looked up scores. Except for a 3-game stretch in early October (1-2 vs Bama, Miss St & BYU), the didn't give up more than 30 all season. And that 1-3 finish to the season had them giving up 21, 13 & 29 in the losses. Earlier season loss to aTm, they only gave up 23. Looks to me like a season where they went 6-6 because they figured out ways to lose games and could have easily won 8-10, which is why I questioned the HC's performance.
All are true. Def should have beat aTm, Liberty, Mizzou, and possibly LSU. But basically the defense was a sieve and just forced the offense to perform unnatural acts all season long.

Back