What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022-23 Coaching Carousel

If Garrett Riley has a big year, I could see the Iowa Brass (if they even exist) making a push for him to get an exciting brand of offensive football in a place that hasn’t seen it in a looooooong time.
And with his brother in the B1G next year, could see Iowa making a push for that. If Riley has a big year in 2023, I could him having his pick of open jobs, though, and Iowa probably won’t be in the top 5 of openings

Yep. No way that Iowa and ISU were the only places this was happening.
This explains the 2021 and 2022 Buffaloes…and the 7 straight losses in the 2018 season…and the Arizona and USC implosions in 2019. Good thing RG and Coach Prime practically burned the program to the ground…

This explains the 2021 and 2022 Buffaloes…and the 7 straight losses in the 2018 season…and the Arizona and USC implosions in 2019. Good thing RG and Coach Prime practically burned the program to the ground…
The entire Buffs defense must have gotten Khalil Tate as a value pick in a CFB fantasy money league they'd pooled resources together to enter. It's the only reasonable explanation.

The entire Buffs defense must have gotten Khalil Tate as a value pick in a CFB fantasy money league they'd pooled resources together to enter. It's the only reasonable explanation.
Khalil…Tate…

Sad Face GIF

I watched that game right next to the visitor's section. I kept asking Arizona fans who he was and they legit had no idea other than he was the backup.

Man, you guys are overlooking the fact that all Brian has to do is have an offense that scores one FG a game and he’s got this locked down.

(Assuming the defense can score 3 TDS and 1 safety every game too)
That is why his players take the under each week!

Virginia Tech 🙏
That would certainly be something but he has his pick of 95% of jobs
Sunbelt Billy out and Floridaman Urban back in?
Was thinking Florida as well. His dream job is/was ND, so I feel like that’s also a likely option when ND falls short of expectations this year, yet again. If Texas fails, would Sark get fired and be an option? Harbaugh to the NFL and Urb to Ann Arbor?

That would certainly be something but he has his pick of 95% of jobs

Was thinking Florida as well. His dream job is/was ND, so I feel like that’s also a likely option when ND falls short of expectations this year, yet again. If Texas fails, would Sark get fired and be an option? Harbaugh to the NFL and Urb to Ann Arbor?
Urban at Texas would be crazy good. He'd ask for almost full control and I think he is the one guy that Texas would give it too.

Notre Dame has been begging Urban to take the job since he had proved himself at Utah. Urban has refused because ND won't change certain policies which get in the way of his recruiting model.
I don't think you'd make this up, but how TF do you know this?

Notre Dame has been begging Urban to take the job since he had proved himself at Utah. Urban has refused because ND won't change certain policies which get in the way of his recruiting model.

I just don't seem them hiring Urban given his history of problems at Florida and tOSU.

Problems like his 3 national titles, 5 conference titles and his 148-24 record at those two schools - those problems?

There's no denying the character issues some his players had and ND wouldn't want to risk that kind of negativity especially when they like to boast about how perfect they are.

Urban seems pretty injuried. The video of him in the bar and his awful NFL gig just feels like he's too damaged goods to get a huge job like Notre Dame.
He might get something like a UCF gig but would he even take it? Just my opinion, but the guy just is creepy now forever in my eyes.

Urban seems pretty injuried. The video of him in the bar and his awful NFL gig just feels like he's too damaged goods to get a huge job like Notre Dame.
He might get something like a UCF gig but would he even take it? Just my opinion, but the guy just is creepy now forever in my eyes.
Lol. Urban will have his choice of open jobs if he decides he’s ready to come back.

Back