What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022-23 Coaching Carousel

aaron paul gtfo GIF

Can he just build another super Bachelor Pad like the one he showed out during the draft?

Kliff.0.jpeg
Is that Camelback Mtn looking out the window (wall?) maybe he’d prefer a MCM ranch out in Palm Springs, or another part of the desert? The commute into SC would be a bitch…maybe a nearby Condo to help with that?

Is that Camelback Mtn looking out the window (wall?) maybe he’d prefer a MCM ranch out in Palm Springs, or another part of the desert? The commute into SC would be a bitch…maybe a nearby Condo to help with that?
$2,000,000 Standby Bachelor Pad Condo right up the street may work OK for the poor guy?

I like this one for my mans KK

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1503-W-Adams-Blvd-Los-Angeles-CA-90007/20592667_zpid/?

-bit of a fixer upper
-prime location
-location location location
-and by location I mean hookers probably right outside
-super close to USC, I'd say walking distance, but you might get stabbed so maybe uber it
Things that I thought of looking at this - The first Fast and Furious movie, and how many musicians, actors, and/or comedians did this place fit at once?

Maybe he has just given up his lofty dreams and happy to live the simple life close to home

It's not like he is some young wunderkind now

After a couple years at a Cal Juco, pushing 50 years old, maybe a FCS school might come knocking if lucky

Maybe he has just given up his lofty dreams and happy to live the simple life close to home

It's not like he is some young wunderkind now

After a couple years at a Cal Juco, pushing 50 years old, maybe a FCS school might come knocking if lucky
Can't imagine he is there in 5 years.

If he wins your FCS would be a good bet, maybe even a lower end G5.

If it doesn't work have to think he will find himself a positional assistant job in D1 to finish out his career.

He wants to be a head coach but JCs and D2 schools don't pay enough keep him living the way he wants to live. Even G5 assistant jobs pay 1 1/2 times as much as he would be likely making in this job

Information I found said that the average JC Head Football coach in the US makes between $38-41k per year. This is a little deceptive because they are usually hired as an instructor in some academic area receiving that salary plus the football coaching job but the total is still not impressive compared to a typical D1 assistant.

Back