What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022-23 Coaching Carousel

I’ve never once in my college career had the opportunity to run the offense I want to run. I’ve always been dictated by other people and that won’t be the case now

👀👀👀
That doesnt surprise me. Head Coaches always place restrictions on their staffers. Very few dont. And we might have a dont guy with Deion.

Accurate from Chev.

He has wanted to run his riff on Kingsbury's Air Raid. MacIntyre and Dorrell didn't allow more than pieces. Good opportunity for him to run and evolve his system.
Cuz every time we tried, the defense ended up playing 54 minutes.

Cuz every time we tried, the defense ended up playing 54 minutes.
I'm not saying it was the right offense for CU. MacIntyre, at least, was correct in what fir Sefo's skills for 2016. I'm just saying that it is indeed accurate that this will be Chev's first opportunity to actually run his offense as he wants to.

Accurate from Chev.

He has wanted to run his riff on Kingsbury's Air Raid. MacIntyre and Dorrell didn't allow more than pieces. Good opportunity for him to run and evolve his system.
A Dorrell forced offense with Chev as OC should be watched by every offensive team from now until eternity.

I wonder if the 2020 offense was Chev, just because of the timing of everything that year? It just seems weird that a QB like Sam Noyer could make a good amount of noise in four games. Whomever’s offense that was could do something with a pretty bare cupboard and no time to cook. Sadly that philosophy was not carried over into the 21 and 22 seasons…

Hey Wang, it’s a private club. Don’t tell anybody you’re Jewish, OK?

Reaction Eye Roll GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Longest tenured coach in FBS. Did I miss something and did he said he's stepping down? He's won 8 games 4 of the last 5 years and that 1 was the Covid season. Having said that, I agree with @Goose that his son would be a likely choice.
I don’t think the boosters are going to allow the worst offensive coordinator in the country to take over, and I doubt Kirk would force that.

Longest tenured coach in FBS. Did I miss something and did he said he's stepping down? He's won 8 games 4 of the last 5 years and that 1 was the Covid season. Having said that, I agree with @Goose that his son would be a likely choice.

-Longtime AD at Iowa just left
-The nepotism issue with his son has pissed off a lot of Iowa fans
-The ongoing gambling probe

-Longtime AD at Iowa just left
-The nepotism issue with his son has pissed off a lot of Iowa fans
-The ongoing gambling probe
Man, you guys are overlooking the fact that all Brian has to do is have an offense that scores one FG a game and he’s got this locked down.

(Assuming the defense can score 3 TDS and 1 safety every game too)

Not that I want to put it out there, but a good season from CU on offense and Sean Lewis is going to be at the top of a lot of B1G boards, IMO
We all figured as much when he was hired.

What some of us have in mind is 2 years. Then Lew gets a power HC job. And the hope would be that Marion lights it up at UNLV in that time and we poach him & his Go Go offense after Lew leaves.

We all figured as much when he was hired.

What some of us have in mind is 2 years. Then Lew gets a power HC job. And the hope would be that Marion lights it up at UNLV in that time and we poach him & his Go Go offense after Lew leaves.
Yeah I’d like to see 2024 with the entire staff back, and hopefully Shedeur.

Back