What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

Whole lotta chalk....not any wire-to-wire favs (for me) in any bracket, they all have weaknesses. And no obvious Ore.State-like Cinderella, with the possible exception of South Dakota State.

No real complete "new -style" team like "Nova was a couple of years ago! Pretty open ---whoever is hot AND Lucky!
Watch Iowa State. They have a really favorable draw, and they're one of the better defensive teams in the sport. I've got them beating LSU and Wisconsin.

Not deterred by them scoring 41 and 36 points in 2 of their last 3?
Nope. I think they got a great draw-LSU's a mess right now and Wisconsin lost to the one Power 7 program who hasn't won an NCAA tournament game yet last week.

Linder goes even bigger to better match up with Indiana. This one's gonna be fun.

Physical game four minutes in.

Last edited:
Jeff Linder picked up the lamest technical foul I've seen in quite a while. Nate Harris (who I think is one of Tad's favorites) at it again.

Nobody loves to talk about themselves more than Rex Chapman. He is just ****ing brutal on the studio show. Just let Candace Parker do the studio show with the guy that’s hosting.

2OT for Notre Dame-Rutgers. Not really a well played game, but it is entertaining.

Back