What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

He’s great at reposting other people’s content on Twitter.
Yeah. Catering to Gen Z by putting him on TV because they all follow him on there I guess? No clue why Turner did that. Maybe Jim Boeheim had to get back to running the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant now that Syracuse's season is over?

2OT for Notre Dame-Rutgers. Not really a well played game, but it is entertaining.
First Big10 team done...
well bye GIF

Providence South Dakota state seems like a cool matchup, only 9 losses combined between both teams. I really should have taken today and tomorrow off.

Anyone betting the CSU game? I'd like to go with CSU, but Mich has played what I think is a much tougher schedule.

Anyone betting the CSU game? I'd like to go with CSU, but Mich has played what I think is a much tougher schedule.
cSU has had the best season in their sh!tty history, I hate Michigan, I want to see all Big10 teams lose, and yet I still see Michigan winning this game.

cSU has had the best season in their sh!tty history, I hate Michigan, I want to see all Big10 teams lose, and yet I still see Michigan winning this game.
So, I bet Mich, 5 minutes later learn their starting PG is out.

I only have one Big team moving past the 2nd round. Purdue. Could be wrong, but the rest seem over rated. Would like to see CSU dismantle UM to knock the Big down a few notches.

In this CSU/MICH game there are 2 guys on the court worth a damn - Roddy and Dickinson. The rest on both teams are pretty much garbage. If Michigan had any coaching whatsoever, they would put the ball in Dickinson's hands every time down the floor. He could easily score 35 in this game. Howard is an idiot, so...

The announcers pointed it out. Once the Rams get Dickinson out of position, its over they can blow right by him. Its going to be a quick turn around to head back to Ann Arbor.

In this CSU/MICH game there are 2 guys on the court worth a damn - Roddy and Dickinson. The rest on both teams are pretty much garbage. If Michigan had any coaching whatsoever, they would put the ball in Dickinson's hands every time down the floor. He could easily score 35 in this game. Howard is an idiot, so...
Can either team play with Tennessee?

Rammie coming apart at the seams. Double digit lead they had down to 3. Does Niko Medved have just that one concerned facial expression and thats it?

Back