What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

If St Peters made their bunnies this would be a lot better game. Probably not going to matter the way Love and the mountain man are shooting.

Saint Peter's is doing a great job hanging close, but Purdue's size is going to overwhelm them if they don't start making their 3s.
That's what happened to them today. North Carolina's length gave them fits. Problem is, they weren't hitting the looks they did get. Saint Peter's wasn't getting any calls either, shocking, with Duke coming up. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't some conspiracy, but won't hurt their ratings now. Bottom line, UNC's size killed them, period. Could throw in they were simply more athletic too. Plus, if you put that ability in a 6'6" or bigger guy, you've got problems. Hesitant to take looks is one of them.

That's what happened to them today. North Carolina's length gave them fits. Problem is, they weren't hitting the looks they did get. Saint Peter's wasn't getting any calls either, shocking, with Duke coming up. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't some conspiracy, but won't hurt their ratings now. Bottom line, UNC's size killed them, period. Could throw in they were simply more athletic too. Plus, if you put that ability in a 6'6" or bigger guy, you've got problems. Hesitant to take looks is one of them.
Frankly, every team they beat should have been 15+ points better than them. It was an amazing run.

Rooting for UNC.

ACC loyalty would trump a conference I DGAF about regardless, but even if that didn't factor in, my inclination is to root for state schools over private schools; applies even more so when the private school in question is religious based.

I get the appeal of the Cinderella story though
I'm the opposite.

I tend to prefer most private schools, especially Catholic, over the state schools that have endless resources.

Hell yeah man, they have a ton to be proud of. Doesn't feel like it now, it will eventually. Hell of a run by those guys.
Those guys are going to have something to talk about and share the rest of their lives.

This was probably a more significant accomplishment than a lot of schools going to an winning the final four with a bunch of 5* one and done future NBA players.

Prior to this season how many of the St. Peters players would have gotten a call back from the coaches of the top 25 teams had they gone into the transfer portal and called?

GO 'NOVA!!
I'm always surprised when you jump in with passionate support for a school that isn't a Michigan directional institution of higher learning or the Military Academy for Eating Rocks. I just never know where you have history or family.

Remy M is looking like the best transfer of the year 9 pts, 2 assists and 6 rebounds in 24 mins...goes to show you just how big an idiot boob hurley is as a coach.

Yea Justin Moore their 2nd leading scorer and 2nd-team all Big East
He can lock you up on D too, yes? Heard he could defend really well, haven't seen him enough to know for sure. Anyway, you know Kansas and Nova want Duke and UNC to have a knock down, drag out. I would, if I was going to play them in the championship game.

He can lock you up on D too, yes? Heard he could defend really well, haven't seen him enough to know for sure. Anyway, you know Kansas and Nova want Duke and UNC to have a knock down, drag out. I would, if I was going to play them in the championship game.

Honestly I'm not sure but he's up there in steals in Nova's team leaders.

I'm thinking (hoping) that Duke won't have much trouble with UNC like they did back in Feb in Chapel Hill.

Back