What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again don't really have any data to support your claim. But FBS schools do have more money to spend. But there are a lot of good players playing inFCS.
Here’s the data.

There were 259 total draft picks in 2021 and of those, 6 were from FCS schools. There were only 6 chosen in 2020 as well. The high water mark in this data set was back in 1996 and 1997 when 30 FCS players were chosen out of more than 240 picks each year.

Here’s some more DATA for you. There were 97 FCS players who made the initial 53 man roster prior to the 2021 season. Out of 1,696 total players that represents under 6% of NFL players.

I can’t believe I’m even dignifying your post with a response. But since you like data

Here’s the data.

There were 259 total draft picks in 2021 and of those, 6 were from FCS schools. There were only 6 chosen in 2020 as well. The high water mark in this data set was back in 1996 and 1997 when 30 FCS players were chosen out of more than 240 picks each year.

Here’s some more DATA for you. There were 97 FCS players who made the initial 53 man roster prior to the 2021 season. Out of 1,696 total players that represents under 6% of NFL players.

I can’t believe I’m even dignifying your post with a response. But since you like data
With our crack staff of talent evaluators, we simply need the 12 FCS players that will make it to the NFL over the next 2 years. No problem.

Here’s the data.

That just proves FBS schools have more TV exposure and more scholarship players Y'all have an obsessive need to rank everything. There are good players in every conference or league. Some players may not have any other option but to attend a FCS school. Carson Wentz, Joe Flacco, Rod Smith and etc Deon Sanders at Jackson state is now pulling top 10 recruits.

That just proves FBS schools have more TV exposure and more scholarship players Y'all have an obsessive need to rank everything. There are good players in every conference or league. Some players may not have any other option but to attend a FCS school. Carson Wentz, Joe Flacco, Rod Smith and etc Deon Sanders at Jackson state is now pulling top 10 recruits.

I'm not even sure you understand what exactly you are trying to argue.

**** yeah, bigbang. Don’t let these assholes bully you! Stick to your guns.

You asked for data. You just got body slammed. And that’s your come back?

Cu need to do a better job at talent evaluation and coaching. There are good players in every league or conference. Just because you are playing in a FCS school doesn't necessarily make you a bad player..

Last edited:
Cu need to do a better job at talent evaluation and coaching. There are good players in every league or conference. Just because you are playing in w FCS doesn't necessarily make you a bad player..
Don't fight it. Just go to sleep….

Cu need to do a better job at talent evaluation and coaching. There are good players in every league or conference. Just because you are playing in w FCS doesn't necessarily make you a bad player..
I thought you just said in the NIL thread that CU offered good “teachers of the game”? Now they need to do a better job at coaching? Make up your mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back