What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 NCAA MARCH MADNESS GAMES THREAD

I can almost guarantee that maybe, MAYBE 3 players on the Baylor roster have actually been to class. Ever.

Quick question; Anyone in the Carolinas going to watch the CU girls play at Cameron Indoor on Saturday?… I live a few blocks away from Cameron and will be there.

Hopefully setting up for what will be a gnarkill game on Monday night against Duke!

*I don’t know where else to post this?*

Put it in the thread on the women's game because there is no general thread or the women's tournament.

Thank you for going to cheer on the Buffs!

Hmm. Referees rewarding VCU players for running into defenders and falling down.

Pitt with 3 6'11 bigs, 2 on the court most of the time, holding ISU to 30 pts, 22% shooting. 11 seed owning the 6 seed.

But I was told you can't win in March with bigs, only guards.

Pitt with 3 6'11 bigs, 2 on the court most of the time, holding ISU to 30 pts, 22% shooting. 11 seed owning the 6 seed.

But I was told you can't win in March with bigs, only guards.
What the hell do you want, exactly? You bitch about our guys being small, not 6'10" plus, then you bitch about our tall guys being too skinny. Then you say you want post players who play in the post.

Now you're extolling the virtues of a team with 3 6'11" guys who are rail thin, and two of them are perimeter shooters.

Regardless of how the scholarships are used watching the tourney just reenforces that Tad needs to change his strategy on transfers. Coach Prime has made it possible, but we need to be playing the same game everyone else is. Every team in this tourney has a lot least 1 impact transfer, usually more.

What the hell do you want, exactly? You bitch about our guys being small, not 6'10" plus, then you bitch about our tall guys being too skinny. Then you say you want post players who play in the post.

Now you're extolling the virtues of a team with 3 6'11" guys who are rail thin, and two of them are perimeter shooters.

I want height OR size OR BOTH. I want people who can affect shooters on the inside, play post defense, play post offense (least important). I want guys who won't get backed down EVERY SINGLE TIME someone else puts a real post player on them.

You can do that at 6'11" 215
You can do that at 6'8" 240

You can't do that at 6'8" 215.
You sure as **** can't do that at 6'7" 195

I just watched Pitt play the entire 2nd half in the paint. I watched Federicko Federicko play post. I watched all 4 of Iowa St.'s "bigs" (4 forwards) shoot 2-16.
Only 1 of Pitts bigs even took a 3, and he was 1/3.

Evan Battey led the PAC-12 in 3 pt shooting %. I guess by your definition he wasn't a big either.

CU has entirely too many medium height, skinny AF dudes who can't shoot. It shows, EVERY time we play someone with more than 1 real big.

atomic bomb explosion GIF

Back