What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 CFB Predictions/Gambling Thread

Big win last night allows me to have some fun today and tomorrow and still leave the weekend up. So...
Parlay: UM +14.5, Okie St -2.5, Rutgers -13.5
Parlay: Utah -6.5, Auburn -2.5, UNC -12.5, Rutgers -13.5

Go Scarlet Knights, I guess?
Where did you get those lines??

Edit: alt spread on DK?

Big win last night allows me to have some fun today and tomorrow and still leave the weekend up. So...
Parlay: UM +14.5, Okie St -2.5, Rutgers -13.5
Parlay: Utah -6.5, Auburn -2.5, UNC -12.5, Rutgers -13.5

Go Scarlet Knights, I guess?
I ended up taking a small teaser on Arky +16.5 and SDSU +12.5, so let's hope for a small Okie Lite victory 💪

I never touch the games with huge spreads of 35+. I mean, we know with 99.X% confidence who will win outright, but so much on the margin seems to be about motivation levels and how long the starters play. Do any of you bet these with good success?

I never touch the games with huge spreads of 35+. I mean, we know with 99.X% confidence who will win outright, but so much on the margin seems to be about motivation levels and how long the starters play. Do any of you bet these with good success?

I feel the same way on these games with big lines. It's not at all unusual for a big favorite to get out at halftime something like 35-0 but then just coast to a 42-10 win

I go heavy on teams with HC that are OC wizards like Olemiss and Tennessee.

They have the talent to win big and usually want to lay the points for vanity.

Season 4 Game Set Match GIF by The Office

Went ahead and grabbed Chargers -6.5 now. Carolina looked dreadful from what I heard, and that line is going to be at 8 by mid-week I think.

Went ahead and grabbed Chargers -6.5 now. Carolina looked dreadful from what I heard, and that line is going to be at 8 by mid-week I think.
Confused Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

North or South Carolina? 😉

I took Indiana -3 at UCLA. Odd to feel good about Indiana, but probably more so having no confidence in UCLA.

Also went for a teaser with Oregon State +22 and Wazzu +10.5. Think Wazzu could win outright so might sprinkle a ML bet for them.

Tempted by a UNLV and Zona teaser too to make Friday interesting

I did, payout was $350 didn't want wyoming to pull something out of their a** in the 4th.
As a person who gambles many dollars, please accept my advice: don’t cashout a parlay ever. If you want to eliminate or reduce risk for a last leg, arbitrage the other side in a separate bet. It’ll make you a ton in extra EV. The cashout option is always far worse value for the bettor than betting the other way (on a different site to avoid getting banned for arbing).

As a person who gambles many dollars, please accept my advice: don’t cashout a parlay ever. If you want to eliminate or reduce risk for a last leg, arbitrage the other side in a separate bet. It’ll make you a ton in extra EV. The cashout option is always far worse value for the bettor than betting the other way (on a different site to avoid getting banned for arbing).
Noted thanks, that's all new to me

Back