What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

2024 CFB Predictions/Gambling Thread

KSU @ UCO
Colorado 24 Kansas State 27

Co +3. KSU -3

O/U 51.5

our system has the Buffs a 3 pt dog. The primary difference is defense. The Buffaloes are allowing almost 100 yds/game more. On offense the Buffaloes are out gained by almost 50. These differences are significant and material.

Secondly the Kansas State defense is far stinger on points allowed. Even though they score fewer points their points allowed is only 71.

No home field. It’s baked into the statistics

Advantage is to Colorado when it comes to the virtual field. Their offense plays on a short 92 yard field. Kansas State is playing on the regulation 100 yards

Defense is pretty close. The Buffaloes are forcing opponents offense to play on a 115 yard field. Kansas State 117.

Why we follow the Buffaloes:

An option trader would say they have a high IV (implied volatility). This leads to better odds. The team is exciting and anything can happen. Lots of action lots of money

Their delta is the leverage we saw last week: Great on-the-money odds

The gamma: the relatively cheap cost of points

The O/U is the tough one. I call it Vega or Rho.

We are currently trying to determine if the game is betable. We won’t know for sre until next week.
I want Tufftiger back

Broke even this weekend, but that CU ML saved me. Not the best last two weeks, but started strong with Army on Thursday and then lost a few teasers and lost out on Travis o95.5 receiving yards.

After a strong start to the season, the last two weekends have been slightly net negative overall.

Cuse-UNLV should be a fun one on Friday. Have no clue on that line.

Clemson -14 at FSU, and Georgia -20 stand out for Saturday. Thorne has been mostly awful when I've watched and I'm guessing the Dawgs come out pissed. FSU benched DJU in the SMU game, but they've been getting torched and now Clemson comes to town. Vegas must know something at only -14

KSU @ UCO
Colorado 24 Kansas State 27

Co +3. KSU -3

O/U 51.5

our system has the Buffs a 3 pt dog. The primary difference is defense. The Buffaloes are allowing almost 100 yds/game more. On offense the Buffaloes are out gained by almost 50. These differences are significant and material.

Secondly the Kansas State defense is far stinger on points allowed. Even though they score fewer points their points allowed is only 71.

No home field. It’s baked into the statistics

Advantage is to Colorado when it comes to the virtual field. Their offense plays on a short 92 yard field. Kansas State is playing on the regulation 100 yards

Defense is pretty close. The Buffaloes are forcing opponents offense to play on a 115 yard field. Kansas State 117.

Why we follow the Buffaloes:

An option trader would say they have a high IV (implied volatility). This leads to better odds. The team is exciting and anything can happen. Lots of action lots of money

Their delta is the leverage we saw last week: Great on-the-money odds

The gamma: the relatively cheap cost of points

The O/U is the tough one. I call it Vega or Rho.

We are currently trying to determine if the game is betable. We won’t know for sre until next week.
When you copy/paste a bunch of bull**** it is standard practice to remove the extra line breaks and correct spelling mistakes. Even that waffletwat Flounder manages to do this.

Last edited:
I did this exact thing on Wednesday. Crossed the border, bought some fireworks and fired up the app. I wanted to get my player props in before the game. BetMGM is already offering me a decent return on Travis :LOL:. Should make for a fun season.

Travis alien-mode,
Heisman shines, wallet roars,
Hookers, blow on meView attachment 75292
Hunter to win the Heisman down to +700 now. I'm lazy and never made the drive.

Back