What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Colorado Haters Thread

fast forward to comments. not a single positive for CU. All hate... we are hated.

Deion Sanders wonders why Travis Hunter and Shedeur Sanders didn't get more Week 1 recognition https://sports.yahoo.com/deion-sand...nt-get-more-week-1-recognition-122506042.html
Honestly, kind of a weird complaint. As good as Travis was, and he was spectacular, McMillan from Arizona had 10 rec 304 yards and 4 TDs... Shedeur was great as well, but not sure if he was necessarily better than Jaxson Dart or Fafita.

It's not a controversy to ask for the band to play SS rap song in lieu of fight song if you never score.
The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

It's not a controversy to ask for the band to play SS rap song in lieu of fight song if you never score.
The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends
The funnier thing with the fight song nonsense is the person who put it out there first. Barstool's piece came out at 10am ish MT today.......Jake Shapiro had a piece on Denver Sports before the ****ing game Saturday was even over with that in there.

"A year later and the fight song doesn’t even play in the stadium after the quarterback throws a touchdown. Deion Sanders told the band they couldn’t play if his son Shedeur Sanders scores a touchdown so that the loudspeaker can play a recording of his son’s song “Perfect Timing.”

Shapiro is a bitch. No reason to read any of his stuff.
I don't. Saw a Ute fan I go back and forth with on twitter quote it and went back and looked at the date......Saturday night LOL.

Jake does bear a passing resemblance to this, though.

peter jackson 90s GIF

Can confirm from my band sources that Prime or Prime's people have directed the band to wait before playing Glory Colorado following a score so they can play Shedeur's song.

I don't personally have some attachment to that specific song, however disregarding or modifying traditions to specifically promote his brand and his son's brand sound extremely Hawkins-esque.

Just gives additional fuel to the critics that this regime is just using Colorado for all its worth to get Shedeur drafted.

Can confirm from my band sources that Prime or Prime's people have directed the band to wait before playing Glory Colorado following a score so they can play Shedeur's song.

I don't personally have some attachment to that specific song, however disregarding or modifying traditions to specifically promote his brand and his son's brand sound extremely Hawkins-esque.

Just gives additional fuel to the critics that this regime is just using Colorado for all its worth to get Shedeur drafted.
if this is true I cant stand it

They are still playing both Glory Colorado and the Fight Song. I sit right next to the band and heard both against NDSU. They aren't playing Shedeur's song in lieu of that. Prime is doing the same thing for Mata with his theme song. This is how Prime operates, he wants to showcase his players. And obviously it's not just his son since Mata is getting his song played too.

Not sure why anyone is getting all riled up when the only thing that's changed is the timing. Odd.

Here's the issue. Shedeur doesn't need any hyping.

If that's the purpose of this whole thing...the only thing the experiment can cause at this point is for Shedeur's stock to plummet because of his attitude and potentially getting killed behind this line.

It's not even Hawkins-esque. Its way worse than that.

Just win and all this goes away. When you’re 2-9 over your last 11, every little thing gets magnified.
Yup. If CU was run like any other program, and didn't have such a huge media presence/platform (video crew always following them), no one would be losing their **** over a 28-10 loss on the road against a really good defense...two years removed from being the worst FBS team of all time.

That was confirmed by CU and it's not that big of a deal. We are a program that is providing players a platform in order to build their brands. If BJ Green comes out with a rap song, I guarantee Prime will ask the PA announcer to play it if/when he gets a sack.

There are a lot of things to bitch about as a CU fan right now, but this shouldn't even be on the list. The only "tradition" of this University that's cool and shouldn't be ****ed with is Ralphie running and the school itself is ruining that one before our eyes by forcing this one to run.

That was confirmed by CU and it's not that big of a deal. We are a program that is providing players a platform in order to build their brands. If BJ Green comes out with a rap song, I guarantee Prime will ask the PA announcer to play it if/when he gets a sack.

There are a lot of things to bitch about as a CU fan right now, but this shouldn't even be on the list. The only "tradition" of this University that's cool and shouldn't be ****ed with is Ralphie running and the school itself is ruining that one before our eyes by forcing this one to run.
You should read Ben's blog post.

Ben feels strongly about band traditions that 90% of CU fans don't even notice, nor care.
...ya he mentions as much in his most recent post.

The band cares about football traditions, CU traditions more than most. They are the little things that every CU fan has subconsciously burned into their memories. You may not notice them outright, but most people do care when they are gone or changed. Trust me.

Back