What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Recruit Profile Index & Recruiting News

Excited Pizza GIF by Teddy Too Big

Heavy mix of 25 guys too. And what a mix.

Maybe the top uncommitted DL in the country. He has a CU offer, along with everyone else, but I don't know how strong the interest is. He's definitely liking a lot of CP and Shedeur related posts though.

Maybe the top uncommitted DL in the country. He has a CU offer, along with everyone else, but I don't know how strong the interest is. He's definitely liking a lot of CP and Shedeur related posts though.

I'm sure there are plenty of committed DL that CU has a shot at as well.

Was a former Purdue commit last cycle. Looks like he never made it and had to go JUCO, although with only 2 years remaining, I'm not sure how that makes sense.

Edit: Consensus 4* out of High School. Committed to Florida in 2020 but transferred to Miami after Spring Ball it looks like. Spent 2 seasons there and then transferred to Butler CC for a season. Committed to Purdue and then decommitted.

Last edited:
Many experts in recruiting and anonymous college coaches and staff expect this transfer portal class to be highly loaded with talent. How will our staff balance transfer portal players from P5 schools and HBCU/JUCO schools?

Time to kick off the portal news. This is the MSU OT that announced his transfer a week or so ago. He has a ton of offers already, including Arkansas, Nebraska, West Virginia, Cal, Arizona State, Ole Miss and
Penn State.

Back