What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Transfer Portal News - Please Respect My Decision

Ole Miss better win it all next year giving their investment in NIL this off season. It's crazy.

I don't want to see this team. My only hope is if we meet in the CFP. Ore and Ole Miss are really loading up. I just wonder when Lane will be out of schollies...

Looks like ASU sackmaster Green is in the fold, or close to it.

Now that all the guys except MI are in the portal, I think CU has made some serious progress in the portal this year, much better and more refined than last year. We have 7 in the top-120. 12 in the top-300. 21 in the top-600. The P65 teams are recruiting up to about 650-700 this year. You still find P65 teams taking guys in the 700's. Major difference is we were filling to need this year. Sure, I would love more HS recruits, but the ones we signed are all great/good. Even without a named OC or DC, I think the Buffs made more progress this time around. There has to be more talent and depth on this roster by a decent margin.

This is what UW SI wrote about him when they signed him. I guess he terrorized the Huskies vaunted Oline in 22'. I think he is probably a starter day 1.

a productive interior defensive lineman and got one of the best defenders available in the transfer portal with Green.

The 6-foot-1, 270-pound defensive lineman, a second-team All-Pac-12 selection, played all across the front wall for the Sun Devils and was extremely productive no matter where he lined up.

Looks like Atteberry transitioned to the DL in the middle of the season last year. The downside is that it's not great that he had to make that transition in the middle of his senior season in order to see the field, but for all we know Michigan could have been trying to sell him on this move as it's his best chance to go pro. If the latter is the case, then there might be some upside for him (playtime) and for us (Another DL) to a one year arrangement.

Looks like Atteberry transitioned to the DL in the middle of the season last year. The downside is that it's not great that he had to make that transition in the middle of his senior season in order to see the field, but for all we know Michigan could have been trying to sell him on this move as it's his best chance to go pro. If the latter is the case, then there might be some upside for him (playtime) and for us (Another DL) to a one year arrangement.
Since he is a grad transfer I could see him transferring to a lower level to insure playing time if he sticks with DL. I think his best bet is to move back to OL. As we know Michigan's OL has been a powerhouse, so him not getting playing time there doesn't necessarily mean he can't play and would give him the best shot to play at the power 5 level, imo.

Back