What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Uniform Thread

Hard to tell if the mock ups that were posted by Antonio Brown's site are just being pulled into an actual image and put up on a scam site, or if this is legit.

I will say, I like these more when seeing them like this than in the mock up
I think there is a 0% chance those are real. #1, that gold is so off. I’m sure Coach Prime has been given quite bit of freedom to do as he likes with the uniforms, but there is no way that includes a drastically different orange-y gold. #2, those sleeves are huge. The mountain design wouldn’t even be visible on a game jersey. Here are some screen captures from a Well Off video. You can see how modern sleeves fit tightly to the shoulder pads.

IMG_0221.jpeg

IMG_0220.jpeg

The bottom of the sleeves in that mock-up extend almost to the midway point of the numbers. Nope, no chance.

I would actually say that's a true gold color.
Sorry to hear about the color blindness. 😢

gold-bars.jpg

NCAA rules says the numbers must have a distinct contrast from the Jersey color. So the home is definitely not correct
100% fake. It is a scam site. If you try to save the site, it disappears. Just like the money from those who order early before the site is taken down. This happened after the Nub game last year, fake jerseys all over IG from an account created by someone with a Nub name

100% fake. It is a scam site. If you try to save the site, it disappears. Just like the money from those who order early before the site is taken down. This happened after the Nub game last year, fake jerseys all over IG from an account created by someone with a Nub name
I'm a little surprised there's a market to justify this.

Those are old. I heard they are going full mesh
At first I took the mesh comment as a joke, but then I saw a buddy repost this gator graphic tonight which led me to finding this catalogue graphic and what do you know, we might have the Vapor FUSE jerseys which are ironically Mesh
IMG_6915.jpegIMG_6916.jpeg

Broncos unis are fine. I don't get the angst. They are a little generic and extremely corporate feeling, but they are fine.
It kind of feels like a lot of the new NFL unis are going toward that look and feel. Of course a handful of franchises have stuck with very traditional looks. Really just wish the Broncos would have gone back to the old style, classics full time instead of just as alternates.

It kind of feels like a lot of the new NFL unis are going toward that look and feel. Of course a handful of franchises have stuck with very traditional looks. Really just wish the Broncos would have gone back to the old style, classics full time instead of just as alternates.
200% better than the Chiefs, easily the ugliest uniforms in the history of sports

Do you really think Prime will leave everybody in the dark until game time in regards to the new unis?
I mean, I could see it happen, but with all the hype and money social media gets the school you'd think they'd capitalize on releasing it a bit prior.

Back