What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Uniform Thread

HuhAB got it right with the Broncos unis, so these could potentially be at least one variation of the new ones

Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF

The reaction seems mostly positive and I don’t get it.
It’s the Deion only fans who think it’s great because the mountains are unique to Colorado. Nike thought the same way with the Broncos stuff. Go figure, it’s people who aren’t from or really have a connection to Colorado who love the mountain stuff.
The Flarirons is fine. It's the white piping all over the place that makes it looks JV
Pretty sure the white lines are mostly just part of the mock up design showing dimensions and where sleeves will start and what not. Don’t think it’s part of the actual design

I'm cool with that look as long as they use metallic gold instead of the vegas gold/khaki sh!t. Hopefully the pants and helmets match. It mostly looks like something a fan put together on photoshop, but I expect the actual jerseys will look sharp af. Prime won't let them wear trash.

AB got it right with the Broncos unis, so these could potentially be at least one variation of the new ones
Please no. I love our mountain culture but mountains on unis feels so arena FB, bs, cheap crap. Throw some bling on our classics with chrome helmets, facemasks, legit gold accents/#s etc and we're good. Pics looked good from what was posted.

I loved our 3 classic "modern? era" unis of GBG home, GWB away and GBB Nebraska/special. Tweakall those combos with some real gold, chrome, stormtrooper, black helmets etc and we're solid. No bronco MTN bs trash

FWIW, SportsLogos.net who usually is pretty on top of this stuff is covering the Antonio Brown jersey leak above. They're not confirming it, but usually they don't even acknowledge rumors that don't have at least some element of truth so I'm guessing that those are at least one of our jerseys for the upcoming season.

Hard to tell if the mock ups that were posted by Antonio Brown's site are just being pulled into an actual image and put up on a scam site, or if this is legit.

I will say, I like these more when seeing them like this than in the mock up
If these are legit, 1) I love them. And 2) I think the flatirons can be overdone and not well designed, but I think these are really well done. Especially on pads, I think it will show nicely.

Hard to tell if the mock ups that were posted by Antonio Brown's site are just being pulled into an actual image and put up on a scam site, or if this is legit.

If recruits like them, I love them.

Edit - I do question the legitimacy if for no other reason I can’t imagine TV allowing the numbers on the dark jersey to be so close to the jersey color.

Way too busy. Need to dump the CU on the neckline, the COLORADO above the numbers and the Buffs on the sleeve. Left sleeve will not match up with the direction of the Buff on the helmet

No way those are real. Actual jerseys don’t have sleeves like that and I can’t imagine that design fitting on a real game jersey.

Back