What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

24-25 MBB Team

More of a joke than anything, but looking at your numbers the missing piece is the revenue from food/beer, etc.
Then of course the additional revenue from getting to the NCAA tournament.
I was frustrated last year when they couldn't match the $1M for Knect. They had an open scholarship and a 3 big name players and a 1 year opportunity to make possibly the biggest impact for CU basketball of all time. It wouldn't make sense to outbid anyone this year for a similar player, but all the stars were aligned last year to make a huge run.

Yea, I get it, just pointing out that although at first glance it seems like, hey if you spend a little bit of money for talent, you will get it back in revenue. But its not as profitable as one may think, although you are right, its probably closer to break even than I am giving it credit for, if you get the right talent.

I try to keep up with BB news/articles and am surprised there's been little written about Courtney Anderson, RS freshman. 4 star, ranked #15 overall in California coming out of HS. Any news?

Back