What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

FIFY.

I hope this continues to blows up and disgusts everyone in the world outside of Waco enough to completely destroy any "brand" value Baylor may have ever had.

What I really hope happens is that the rest of the Big12(10) realizes that:

Value Baylor adds to conference < Value Houston adds to the conference

It might be legally difficult (in a fulfill the technicalities sort of way), but in practice all it would take is the 9 other schools saying "you're out," and then starting to treat them like the social rejects they are - even if the Big 12 never actually fulfills all of the legal technicalities, they could make Baylor's life in the Big 12 so miserable that they'd end up voluntarily leaving.

The justification for throwing them out is easy:
The $$$ Baylor adds to the conference < The $$$ Houston adds to the conference.

I think you're not being creative with how ****ty they could start treating Baylor (including in ways that cost BU money). Really ****ty scheduling (not just for football, but all sports), can cost BU a lot of extra travel money.

"Oh geez, we're so sorry, but the only way to make the schedule work was to have the team play in Lubbock on Friday and Martinsburg on Sunday."

"Oh shoot, we're sorry but in order to make our TV commitments, you're going to have to play all your home games on Thursday and Friday night, but it's ok, the PAC 12 has agreed to take the early night slots half the time, so you'll get to kick off at 10pm 3 times this year!"

"Did we really schedule the conference tournament in every sport to correspond with your mid-term or final exam schedule? Wow, what are the odds of that happening?"

"It really is strange that every time any of your teams visits another school, the local town has some sort of event going that drives up hotel prices - man, that just sucks."

"Oh, ooops, we forgot to include this weekend night in our negotiations with the hotel this year - we're so sorry, but it appears they are almost out of rooms, and they're charging triple their usual rate for them."

"Oh, we're sorry, we accidentally sold tickets to the normal visitors' section, but we've got a bunch of single seats spread around the upper deck that we can arrange for you."

"There were students partying outside your teams' rooms last night? We'll look into that for you. Oh, and the band started practicing right outside at 6:00 am, hmm, I can't imagine how that happened."

"What's this little paragraph we added to the TV distribution agreement? Oh, you don't need to worry about that, it just says that every time an athlete rapes someone, that school's distribution is lowered by $1 million, and if the AD tries to cover up the crime, it's lowered by an additional $2 million. You can't really complain about that can you?"

"Well, maybe you can complain, because those distribution reductions happen in the year following conference discovery of the crimes - we're instituting them immediately, with the first reductions to be taken out of 2017 distributions."

Let the hate flow thru you...

Last edited:
Let the hate flow thru you...
0f9dcc6e2b77c363f4820a95d18ac300.jpg

All three (HC, AD, President/Chancellor) now out at Baylor, along with 3 more staff members (announced yesterday). Unfortunately, he "resigned" and wasn't fired.

All three (HC, AD, President/Chancellor) now out at Baylor, along with 3 more staff members (announced yesterday). Unfortunately, he "resigned" and wasn't fired.

I wonder which booster came up with the hush money. Ken Starr just got PAAAAAID!

I hope the **** that really got him fired (resigned) comes to light and he is forever disgraced.

Well, he prayed a lot, and decided that while he has acted with integrity, his presence will interfere with the healing of the baylor community.

Absolutely. Which explains the rationale for the following. Sort of. I mean, he won't be as publicly present as the face of **** bailer now. I assume he'll maintain his pay level.

Absolutely. Which explains the rationale for the following. Sort of. I mean, he won't be as publicly present as the face of **** bailer now. I assume he'll maintain his pay level.

Well, so much for the conscience.

That is what you say now....
I know you're poking, but I don't see any other way it could be taken. He said he had a conscience, and then ended up a law professor, to which I responded "so much for the conscience." Sorry to all for having to explain.

Back