What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

nm, I choose to be the bigger man.

And here's a self-serving LOL while I'm at it!

Last edited:
After a thorough reading of all these long posts, I think that what everyone is trying to say is: **** bailer!
For anyone who has not read this thread, I would suggest you simply listen to Nik. Otherwise.....

giphy.gif

**** bailer.

this thread is now too convoluted to rip out the fascinating religious debate and the complexities of a moral code relative to a belief in a higher power and/or an organized religion. if you guys want to fight about who has the moral high ground (or who doesn't), could you please move it to the religion sub-forum where the rest of us don't have to look at it?

you killjoys are wrecking an excellent schadenfreude opportunity for all to share.

**** bailer.

did i mention, **** bailer!

What I believe @Liver is trying to say is **** bailer. Because **** bailer. It's important for CU fans to stay on **** bailer topic. This has been one of the greatest **** bailer things to ever happen in the history of **** bailer and we should be enjoying this **** bailer moment. Why? Because **** bailer.

What I believe @Liver is trying to say is **** bailer. Because **** bailer. It's important for CU fans to stay on **** bailer topic. This has been one of the greatest **** bailer things to ever happen in the history of **** bailer and we should be enjoying this **** bailer moment. Why? Because **** bailer.

So just to be clear you are saying ****bailer!

**** bailer.

this thread is now too convoluted to rip out the fascinating religious debate and the complexities of a moral code relative to a belief in a higher power and/or an organized religion. if you guys want to fight about who has the moral high ground (or who doesn't), could you please move it to the religion sub-forum where the rest of us don't have to look at it?

you killjoys are wrecking an excellent schadenfreude opportunity for all to share.

**** bailer.

did i mention, **** bailer!

No need. bailer ****ed themselves. With a strap-on of course, considering their anatomical limitations.

Bailer may however, proceed to licking the devil's balls for all eternity.

This way they didn't fire the rest of the staff, the new coach simply replaced them with his team of coaches. #coachlaundering

Wow. Winning a conference title at Wake is a feat but clearly this was a plain vanilla interim move for a reason. Can't have the team run by someone who may have to fall on a sword in the next six months as more allegations are made public.

Bottom line. There is only one standard in this situation and it does not matter what religion you are. You do not rape others. Period. **** Bailer is taking extra **** because of their holier that thou stance on everything. Also, it is how you handle a situation and deal with it and they are failing here as well. I hope they end up with nothing left being it the death penalty or the fact that nobody will want to be associated with the slimy bottom sucking institution. Finally, **** bailer!

I know it's semantics, but really he should have been fired.

You are correct but Baylor is trying to walk a fine line here. They want to act like they are doing something while at the same time pretending like they never did anything wrong.

They would be a lot better off if they just admitted to what they did, cleaned house, and made a show of starting fresh.

They won't do that though because they want to take care of the good ol' boys at the top and they also don't want to let the success they have been having on the field slip away and return to being a bottom feeder.

I don't think they get away with it though. There is a lot of garbage on the internet but one thing the internet does well is take a story like this and run with it until it is really over, which this one is not even close to.

This makes me nauseous. Spinning it like he did nothing wrong, he only resigned because the Baylor community needed a new cast of characters for the healing process to be sped up, his last act as AD was to hire a white knight to be the football coach and help the healing, and of course this path only became clear to him after praying about it. :sick:

I really hope that the true victims in this entire saga are choosing to block out all news sources. Between the Waco papers playing the blame the victim game, the fans seemingly refusing to believe there was a problem (or that it wasn't as widespread as it was), and the school still not taking full responsibility, these women don't need to be re-victimized. I'm still shaking my head that Starr has a job. WFT is wrong with these people?

I also hope they make millions in their lawsuits.

**** bailer.

I went to a bbq at a bailer grad's house today. He is a massive bailer football fan, but I don't hold it against him because he's a nice guy and doesn't really follow the behind the scenes side of football. He was pretty down, but I still questioned him on it. He and the rest of the bailer crowd were a little in shock this happened and they were whole heartily in favor of cleaning house. FWIW.

I went to a bbq at a bailer grad's house today. He is a massive bailer football fan, but I don't hold it against him because he's a nice guy and doesn't really follow the behind the scenes side of football. He was pretty down, but I still questioned him on it. He and the rest of the bailer crowd were a little in shock this happened and they were whole heartily in favor of cleaning house. FWIW.

I think the majority see it that way. There's a vocal minority on the **** bailer message boards who defend everything and blame anyone from outside the program they can think of. But even within that superfan crowd, most seem to be decent folks who get it. At least if we're talking about the fans who have actually been fans since before 2013 (which is actually a small minority of **** bailer fans).

I think the majority see it that way. There's a vocal minority on the **** bailer message boards who defend everything and blame anyone from outside the program they can think of. But even within that superfan crowd, most seem to be decent folks who get it. At least if we're talking about the fans who have actually been fans since before 2013 (which is actually a small minority of **** bailer fans).

Bailer is just weird. It's a mix of humble, nerdy, Christians who tend not to really follow sports closely, mixed in with a minority that conform to the worst stereotypes of white, suburban, hypocritical, power hungry, fratty or big haired, Texas Baptists. In fact, I can't think of a single bailer grad I've met that doesn't fit perfectly into one of those circles. Guess which group ends up running the university and its booster clubs?

I still think that place needs to be nuked from orbit, but I do feel sorry for the first group. Their team was miserable for decades, and as soon as they got good, they find out those wins came on the backs of rapists and their co-conspirator coaches.

Back