What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

I know you're poking, but I don't see any other way it could be taken. He said he had a conscience, and then ended up a law professor, to which I responded "so much for the conscience." Sorry to all for having to explain.
Orr it could have been taken if he had a conscience he would not have retained the job drawing a bailer paycheck....

Well, he prayed a lot, and decided that while he has acted with integrity, his presence will interfere with the healing of the baylor community.
It's that higher moral code those baptists hold themselves to.

AHAHAHAHAAHAAAA! take that, ken starr! the only good starr is ringo starr and he's only in the good column by a skosh. ok, maybe bart starr too but that's way before my time.

**** bailer! **** bailer! **** bailer!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

this is like an off-season gift to remind us that sometimes the bad guys do get what they deserve. a matter of conscience? AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAA!

that is a like a sweet precious treat to be savored.

Give me a minute to post. You guys are not going to believe what Starr said to Joe Schad.

oh, that is so so wrong. so very wrong. what a ****ing tool.

he'll never work again.

**** bailer!

well, this should be the last we see of ken starr. he's lighting himself on fire in front of the press.

delicious! the revenge tastes so fine!

**** bailer!!!

Part 5 (this is serious - Schad is not writing for The Onion now)

this lends itself to a great fictional movie script. i see it all now:

chancellor: "eeeeeh. uncle ken is tired tonight and needs to relax. ehhhhhrn...."
secretary: "you've had a hard day today, master. thank you for your service to the lord and to His favorite university."
chancellor: "aaaah... uncle ken needs to unwind. urmmmm..."
secretary: "how can help you serve the lord?"
chancellor: "bring me a coed. one that has lost her way. uuuuhhhhnnn. i need to counsel a youth. that always makes uncle ken feel better."
secretary: "of course, master. where would you like the wayward trollop to be delivered?"
chancellor: "have her washed and dressed in robes and delivered to my personal study... errrrrgh."

what.the.**** is going on down there in waco? it sounds even weirder than we previously believed.

What a stream of drivel! No wonder this went on for so long and got so bad.
More still needs to happen!

i am writing the screenplay in my head. it practically writes itself. i'm thinking al pacino (ala the devil's advocate) as the chancellor. of course, the truth appears to be stranger than my fictionalized version.

Apparently, this is how Starr sees Art Briles:
abe_lincoln_riding_a_grizzly_by_sharpwriter-d33u2nl.png

Back