What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

The debate for best dual-threat QB recruit in the nation is between Tate Martell and Kellen Mond. Good news tonight:

**** bailer!

On Ken Starr still teaching law at **** bailer: "So students, be sure to be on the lookout for What Not To Do 101 with Professor Starr next fall."

The debate for best dual-threat QB recruit in the nation is between Tate Martell and Kellen Mond. Good news tonight:

**** bailer!

He lists Auburn, Ohio State and aTm as his top 3 now... We should be rooting for Ohio State here, as the Buckeyes are the reported leader for Martell's services.

Waco Tribune timeline of ongoing scandal from AD Ian McCaw hired to address basketball murder/cover-up to now (2003 - June 2016).

Blow by blow of Baylor going off the rails.

Uncle Ken and his handler attempting to appear transparent while also being clearly cognizant of the legal implications of every word spoken in public.

Uncle Ken and his handler attempting to appear transparent while also being clearly cognizant of the legal implications of every word spoken in public.

That was a pastor not a lawyer. Uncle Ken is in a constant state of prayer.

**** bailer. I will never forget their overt attempts to push CU aside in the P12 expansion. They are proving just how big a barnacle they are on the ass of college football yet again. The lack of remorse for these most recent victims and the institutional shell-game response just reinforces my distain for them.
So for the record...... **** Bailer !!!

It looks like the local media is belatedly realizing that they need to actually do their jobs or else risk some of the **** splattering on them too. I'm betting that 6 months ago, that local TV station would have only aired the 3rd take of that interview question/answer - the fact that they're willing to show the whole thing, including the first two takes and the conferences in between is meaningful.

It looks like the local media is belatedly realizing that they need to actually do their jobs or else risk some of the **** splattering on them too. I'm betting that 6 months ago, that local TV station would have only aired the 3rd take of that interview question/answer - the fact that they're willing to show the whole thing, including the first two takes and the conferences in between is meaningful.
so you're saying the media might not always present the truth at all times and just reports the facts? shocking!

Or Starr is no longer Buddy Jones' boy, and the effort is to scapegoat him to minimize collateral.

Back