What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

I got thanked for this response...

"You don't get it and your actions are proving your ineptitude and the inadequacy of your response to this situation that your Athletic Department allowed to exist. The fact that you're even considering bringing back a coach that encouraged a culture of rape by covering up the crimes and discourage women from reporting assault shows that you truly do not care. The fact that you have yet to fire anyone shows that you do not take this situation seriously.

- You suspended Coach Briles (with intent to fire), but have yet to take action. Now there are talks of bringing him back after a 1 year suspension. Unbelievable.
- You demoted Ken Starr from President, but still were willing to let him stay on as Chancellor. You were also willing to let him stay on as a tenured professor in your Law School. (He resigned, saving you the trouble of "Firing" someone).
- You suspended your Athletic Director. He resigned, once again, showing that he was a "good guy" for stepping down.
- Incoming recruits for the football program have been put through the ringer in their attempts to be released from scholarships. They were not part of this culture and these actions. Allow them to pursue other opportunities if they so choose.

Your lack of response to this situation indicates that you want a successful football program rather than a safe campus. Please place your own daughters in this situation and truly try to see if your response has been adequate."

I got thanked for this response...

"You don't get it and your actions are proving your ineptitude and the inadequacy of your response to this situation that your Athletic Department allowed to exist. The fact that you're even considering bringing back a coach that encouraged a culture of rape by covering up the crimes and discourage women from reporting assault shows that you truly do not care. The fact that you have yet to fire anyone shows that you do not take this situation seriously.

- You suspended Coach Briles (with intent to fire), but have yet to take action. Now there are talks of bringing him back after a 1 year suspension. Unbelievable.
- You demoted Ken Starr from President, but still were willing to let him stay on as Chancellor. You were also willing to let him stay on as a tenured professor in your Law School. (He resigned, saving you the trouble of "Firing" someone).
- You suspended your Athletic Director. He resigned, once again, showing that he was a "good guy" for stepping down.
- Incoming recruits for the football program have been put through the ringer in their attempts to be released from scholarships. They were not part of this culture and these actions. Allow them to pursue other opportunities if they so choose.

Your lack of response to this situation indicates that you want a successful football program rather than a safe campus. Please place your own daughters in this situation and truly try to see if your response has been adequate."

Not included in your message and maybe the most egregious thing:

Coaches were implicated by the Pepper Hamilton report of interviewing victims without reporting and even influencing them not to bring allegations. It is unconscionable, given this, that all assistant coaches have remained on staff.

Not included in your message and maybe the most egregious thing:

Coaches were implicated by the Pepper Hamilton report of interviewing victims without reporting and even influencing them not to bring allegations. It is unconscionable, given this, that all assistant coaches have remained on staff.

There are so many wrong responses that it was hard to remember them all, but I'd agree with you that the fact that only 3 people losing their jobs over this is deplorable.

I so hope one of them shows up on Allbuffs. I'm gonna go ahead and pray for that to happen.

I so hope one of them shows up on Allbuffs. I'm gonna go ahead and pray for that to happen.

I can't wait to tell them that I've been praying for them to get caught for four years now! Yes, please do tell us your story. I can't wait to hear from you.

**** baylor. I pray for that school to get the death penalty.

Obviously my God(s) listens to prayers more than their God. Suck it Baptists! Zoroastriansim FTW!

Can we invite them to come here and try to inform us? Please!
We should have an agreement among us to be very nice and supportive for two days, and then go back and attack each and every baylor post that occurred during the "Grace" period.

Somebody go start a thread along the lines of "I think baylor is the victim in all this"

We should have an agreement among us to be very nice and supportive for two days, and then go back and attack each and every baylor post that occurred during the "Grace" period.

Somebody go start a thread along the lines of "I think baylor is the victim in all this"
so you want to lure them in and get them relaxed and then pounce 70's windowless van style?

What are they thinking, coming over here with a bunch of tattooed dudes who can barely speak English?
Racist on top of it all. Never would have expected that. But he's good and fooball and not a woman. So I guess they can find it in their hearts to support them

I'm really interested to learn how the LHN caused Baylor to institute an institution-wide culture of rape and cover ups.

From what I can tell from Baylor fans on twitter, it is the slanderous reporting of LHN and OTL that has caused this tragic miscarriage of justice against the fine folks of Baylor.

That makes perfect sense.

Also, who is Tuxedo Yoda, and can we convince him to join?

A quick scroll through his recent non-football tweets suggests that he wouldn't be too popular on the politics board.

I don't give a **** what he says in the Politics forum. He'd bring the heat in this thread!

@Skidmark needs to change the title of the thread for accuracy.

Briles suspended pending termination but don't really mean it want him back, McCaw resigns but they will make sure he lands gently, Starr resigns but not really since he will still be a full professor and is still tight with the circle running the university, recruits released but not really, investigative report done but nobody gets to see it, etc. etc. In other words, Same ol' ****Baylor ****! because winning football games is more important that girls getting raped.

@Skidmark needs to change the title of the thread for accuracy.

Briles suspended pending termination but don't really mean it want him back, McCaw resigns but they will make sure he lands gently, Starr resigns but not really since he will still be a full professor and is still tight with the circle running the university, recruits released but not really, investigative report done but nobody gets to see it, etc. etc. In other words, Same ol' ****Baylor ****! because winning football games is more important that girls getting raped.

I'm on it!

Umm. [scratches head] hmmmm.

Nope. The junta left that trick off of my permissions. Something about protecting the privacy of victims.

**** bailer. **** the bailer fans. Pray for Art Briles? I hope God drops asteroid on top of the entire campus.

**** bailer

Back