What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

Good to see that not all Baylor folks have lost their damn minds. This alum placed an ad in rebuttal to the love letter to Ken Starr from the week before.
http://collegesports.blog.statesman...-disgrace-of-judge-starrs-tenure-will-linger/
baylorad2.jpg
Bra-effing-vo

Baylor wants YOU (all) to provide direct feedback to their rape response actions

https://www.baylor.edu/rtsv/index.php?id=933427

I was thanked for what I sent, too.

First Name: ****
Last Name: Bailer
Email: ****bailer@****bailer.com
Your Response:
**** bailer!

You are a plague on all that is good about college athletics.

**** bailer!

I went the other way and was in support of Briles on my request. Maybe that will help them further embarrass themselves. It was hard to not be snarky though; I suggested "we" sue Pepper Hamilton for not documenting their findings.

It turns out that the Baptist Church has a good excuse for not weighing in on baylor. Its leadership has far more pressing matters.

Keeping up with Google, to define what the future looks like, can really take a lot of time...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/06/14/at-a-historic-meeting-southern-baptists-may-consider-opposing-confederate-flag/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories-2_baptists-905a-stream:homepage/story

I don't understand.

Do they mean opposition to flying a confederate battle flag on a church pole?

I don't know why a church would have an official policy on what flags get flown on government properties.

I don't see how the NCAA can stay out of this. They get in folks business over tattoos, skiing professionally, training table violations, signing autographs.... but when a school covers up rape? And then turns around and seems disgustingly unrepentent they are hands off?

I don't get it. I'm honestly struggling to comprehend this whole situation.

I don't see how the NCAA can stay out of this. They get in folks business over tattoos, skiing professionally, training table violations, signing autographs.... but when a school covers up rape? And then turns around and seems disgustingly unrepentent they are hands off?

All the things you mentioned are the easy ones, nobody is going to get into a major lawsuit over them.

Address the really tough issues like rape and protecting pedophiles and all the sudden you neck is out there.

If they acknowledge that they have any influence or obligation on the big issues then they are afraid they will have to answer for their incompetence in dealing with them, just like they are incompetent at everything they do.

$$$$$$$$$
No one is touching this right now. ****Bailer has complete autonomy on this. The Big12, NCAA and the Fed, none of them are saying a word. They are either getting plenty of $$$$ or they are afraid of the boosters that have it. Must be nice to have the kind of authority where you are bigger than anything or anyone. They only ones they can't keep quiet are the screaming masses and our voice just isn't loud enough yet. Keep the fire roaring on all media I say. ****Bailer. Pull back the facade and completely sour the milk of public opinion. Ruin their reputation in public and you ruin them.

Here is how you let Nike know how you feel.

United States
For questions and assistance related to corporate matters (sponsorship/donations, idea/invention submissions, general feedback for Nike) or for help with product you purchased from an authorized Nike retail partner, please contact us at 1-800-344-6453 (7 a.m. - 4 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday).

Back