What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowls and D2 Championship game today 12/21

I don't know why Stanford wouldn't have attacked the edges more. I get not going away from the run. Got to trust your OL and what got you there. But it's not like they were playing an undersized Oregon speed team where they could line up in jumbo and run straight ahead to get 1st down after 1st down. Strange. Especially because Stanford's so good at those base plays that there's no way that Sparty was stoning them without having adjusted something in its defense. That should have opened something up. If not, then I guess we were just handed to blueprint for how to beat Stanford.

Shaw is a good coach but this team is and should be way better than their record this year. Michigan State played a better game today but are not the better team. Utah was not a better team that Stanford, USC was not a better team than Stanford. When a team is losing games to teams it shouldn't it's hard not to go back to the coaching.

Something about David Shaw makes me think of Terry Bowden. By all accounts should have been a great coach, had a great record (starting off) at Auburn but it was also due to the talent he inherited. I wonder if we will look back and see David Shaw in a similar light to Terry after a few years.

Something about David Shaw makes me think of Terry Bowden. By all accounts should have been a great coach, had a great record (starting off) at Auburn but it was also due to the talent he inherited. I wonder if we will look back and see David Shaw in a similar light to Terry after a few years.

This is the same sense I get. A good coach but not a great one, certainly not to the level of his predicesor Harbaugh.

Dayum, Go Knights!

Great start. But it's hard for me to get too excited about early touchdowns when the final score might be in the 60s. I hate that about college football right now. Still, UCF definitely came to play. Love their QB.

Great start. But it's hard for me to get too excited about early touchdowns when the final score might be in the 60s. I hate that about college football right now. Still, UCF definitely came to play. Love their QB.

This, it might as well be arena football, kicking field goals loses the game for you.

Statistics are meaningless when you can have 500 yards of total offense and lose by double digits.

It's so conservative because it plays (played) to Sparty's strengths. If you can't run, do something else. But don't keep doing the same thing. That last offensive play was ridiculous. The play calling drove me nuts tonight.

And I'll ask you again, because the last time I asked this question, I don't think I got an answer: What's it like when your team moves to a conference you don't like? I don't I've ever seen you root for a Pac team that wasn't CU.

I don't see the need to be a sap for the other pac-12 schools. When we were in the Big 12 I highly doubt that you and others were rooting for Nebraska, Texas, OU, KU B-ball, etc. And no I don't like it that we're in the Pac-12 but I'm not any less of a CU fan now that we're in this conference.

And I actually did root for Pac-12 teams this year, I pulled for ASU and Stanford when they played ND. :smile2: I also like USC especially those dominant teams they had in the early-mid 2000's.

I find myself rooting for PAC 12 teams when I have no other reasonable rooting interest. Much easier than with big 12 teams.

I find myself rooting for PAC 12 teams when I have no other reasonable rooting interest. Much easier than with big 12 teams.

That's where I'm at. I don't feel any strong dislikes yet. Most fans I've met are pretty cool. Between familiarity and a bit of conference pride, I end up pulling for the Pac-12 team most of the time. I never did that with the Big 12.

So I thought they were flagging any kind of end zone celebration as taunting. How is Bailer's "jump shot" after that last TD not a penalty.

Not that I agree with the rule; just looking for clarification.

Not buying the hype surrounding the UCF QB. Not a top 10 talent in my opinion. Maybe 3rd or 4th rounder.

Back