What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CFB Playoff.

“Mel Tucker is a terrible coach”
“Kirby Smart is the most overrated coach in the sport”

These statements were actually made by a person on this board because of 1-2 individual games
My money is on saying “Alabama isn’t really a dynasty it’s been because of reputation” as the next cold take

“Mel Tucker is a terrible coach”
“Kirby Smart is the most overrated coach in the sport”

These statements were actually made by a person on this board because of 1-2 individual games
Did you watch the same game I did this afternoon? They finally played somebody that was on their level-and absolutely wet the bed. Let me take you back a week-Auburn shut the same Alabama offense (you know, the one who shredded UGA's defense to the turn of 537 yards and 41 points) out for three quarters. One more question for you-If Smart is such a good recruiter, how is Bennett still the starting QB at UGA?

Last edited:
Alabama was in a "win or everything you worked for is over" situation. Georgia ran into a buzzsaw.

If they meet again in the championship, it will be different. Especially if Daniels can play. Against a top team, I don't think UGA's gonna get it done with a walk-on at QB. That's too much to ask of the defense.

Alabama was in a "win or everything you worked for is over" situation. Georgia ran into a buzzsaw.

If they meet again in the championship, it will be different. Especially if Daniels can play. Against a top team, I don't think UGA's gonna get it done with a walk-on at QB. That's too much to ask of the defense.

I still think Georgia will win the title. And I think Kirby sticks with Bennett

Did you watch the same game I did this afternoon? They finally played somebody that was on their level-and absolutely wet the bed. Let me take you back a week-Auburn shut the same Alabama offense (you know, the one who shredded UGA's defense to the turn of 537 yards and 41 points) out for three quarters. One more question for you-If Smart is such a good recruiter, how is Bennett still the starting QB at UGA?

Holy ****.

Pied Piper No GIF by Silicon Valley

I’m just going to start referring to ridiculous, over the top, knee-jerk reaction takes like this as an #ahoelism. My goodness

I’m just going to start referring to ridiculous, over the top, knee-jerk reaction takes like this as an #ahoelism. My goodness
Cute. I'm sticking to my guns on this one. Put that defense up against an offense it can't bully (like the 12 offenses UGA played prior to yesterday) and UGA loses because their own offense can't keep up because Smart can't find a QB. Bennett sucks. Not that hard.

Last edited:
My money is on saying “Alabama isn’t really a dynasty it’s been because of reputation” as the next cold take
You ready to admit I'm right on your boy Cristobal yet-or do they need to get punched in the mouth again by Utah?

Cute. I'm sticking to my guns on this one. Put that defense up against an offense it can't bully (like the 12 offenses UGA played prior to yesterday) and UGA loses because their own offense can't keep up because Smart can't find a QB. Bennett sucks. Not that hard.

Bama beating Georgia does not mean Georgia is really overrated and that Kirby Smart is also really overrated. It just means the one other team which can match Georgia talent-wise is better.

You ready to admit I'm right on your boy Cristobal yet-or do they need to get punched in the mouth again by Utah?
I believe you're thinking of someone else. I think Cristobal is a good coach and a lights out recruiter but I've never really gotten into discussions about him on this board soooo...

Back