What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CFB Playoff.

Shouldn't be that way. You don't get to lay this kind of egg if you're UGA and make the playoff.

They will because they're in the SEC and it's an echo chamber, but I am not sure they would if they didn't have the SEC branding.

I recognize I am biased, but Alabama is the only team I have thought all year could beat UGA, still feel that way. Assuming Bama holds on, my hope is the reverse of a couple of years ago happens and UGA gets them in the NC.

i just dont see Michigan or Cinci being better. Hot yes, but not better.

I recognize I am biased, but Alabama is the only team I have thought all year could beat UGA, still feel that way. Assuming Bama holds on, my hope is the reverse of a couple of years ago happens and UGA gets them in the NC.

i just dont see Michigan or Cinci being better. Hot yes, but not better.
IMO it will be (not in order)…

Bama
UGA
Cinci
UMich or ND

I once talked to someone who worked for the CFP in comms and she implied that 2-4 isn't really set in stone based on their performance, but they also try to fit the teams to the SF locations.

And they also prefer to avoid rematches in the semi's right?

Why even bother watching? Seriously. This system is a ****ing joke if this Georgia team gets in.

Huh? Georgia has been dominant all season long and are still in this game. They're the only team coming into the weekend with 3 top 25 wins. Beat 5 teams over .500. Beat everyone by an average of 34 points

Saying Georgia shouldn’t get in and the CFP is a joke if they get in is one of the iciest cold takes I’ve ever seen. Yikes. Apparently everyone can have an off game except the one team that hasn’t all year until the championship game which is a monkey on their back because of Bama.

Huh? Georgia has been dominant all season long and are still in this game. They're the only team coming into the weekend with 3 top 25 wins. Beat 5 teams over .500. Beat everyone by an average of 34 points
Top 25 wins-Georgia's got 2 (Clemson and Arkansas). Alabama has one (Ole Miss).

We're talking about them both in if this score holds?

Top 25 wins-Georgia's got 2 (Clemson and Arkansas). Alabama has one (Ole Miss).

We're talking about them both in if this score holds?
Not a lot of 1-loss teams out there from P5.

You can't jump them with a 2-loss.

Not a lot of 1-loss teams out there from P5.

You can't jump them with a 2-loss.

If Iowa beats Michigan, I'm fine with both these teams in. Frankly, I don't think there's anything else the committee can do if that happens. If Michigan beats Iowa, I'd have Michigan, Alabama, Cincinnati, and Notre Dame in that order.

You know this is Georgia's first loss of the season right? Everyone else in consideration has 2 losses
Notre Dame says hi. 11 point loss to undefeated Cincinnati in mid October tops giving up 537 yards and like 32 points more than your season average on championship Saturday.

Notre Dame? Lol they don't have a single ranked win
Cool. 41 now given up by that supposedly vaunted UGA defense-and that offense (led by a total JAG of a QB in Bennett) couldn't keep up with a team who could move the ball (been saying that for a while now) on them. I'm stunned at that!

Was right on that just like I've been right on Cristobal.

Last edited:
Back