What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Championship game weekend 12/3 - 12/4

The MWC is all kinds of awesome. SDSU has 9 players on the all conference team and the coach of the year. Maybe next year they should wait until post championship game to bow down and slobber all over the feet of the conference loser. Blake Anderson is clearly one fine coach and absolutely should be on the CU rolodex for the next guy. A winner. Period.

The MWC is all kinds of awesome. SDSU has 9 players on the all conference team and the coach of the year. Maybe next year they should wait until post championship game to bow down and slobber all over the feet of the conference loser. Blake Anderson is clearly one fine coach and absolutely should be on the CU rolodex for the next guy. A winner. Period.
But, CSU should have beaten them were it not for special teams screw up. Thought SDSU would have clobbered them.

Both Michigan and Iowa are only fair. Baylor, Cincy, too. I think that all (non-SEC) conference champions should go off and play a playoff somewhere nice, and let Alabama and Georgia play each other a few more times with only their fans watching.

If Michigan wins, how do they seed this? It has to be UM, AL, UGA, Cinci, right?

Harbaugh going for the throat early.

If Iowa doesn't do something quick this thing could get out of hand .

And assuming Michigan to the playoff this would likely put Iowa in the Rose Bowl (or would they go with the Buckeyes.) If it is Iowa I think Utah rolls them.

They can’t possibly elevate Cinci to the three seed to avoid an AL-UGA rematch. That would be so bush league.

Harbaugh going for the throat early.

If Iowa doesn't do something quick this thing could get out of hand .

And assuming Michigan to the playoff this would likely put Iowa in the Rose Bowl (or would they go with the Buckeyes.) If it is Iowa I think Utah rolls them.

If Michigan win it'll be Ohio State in the Rose Bowl

Been saying this for years now.

I'm pulling for Michigan in this one...I'm tired of Ohio State being the lone B1G team that makes the CFP. And those Buckeyes can go to hell too.

AL, UM, UGA, UC

The committee will make sure to try and engineer an all SEC championship game.
And they still might not get it. Michigan's damn good and Hutchinson's a freak. Iowa just tried to double him and he still sacked the Iowa QB.

If Michigan wins, how do they seed this? It has to be UM, AL, UGA, Cinci, right?
I think Bama has to be #1. They lost on the road in OT, right? Since then they've. beaten Top 10 Ole Miss & UGA. I think they've got a bit more on the resume that UM.

If tonight's UM-Iowa game holds as it's going in the 2nd half, I'd go:

1. Alabama
2. Michigan
3. Georgia
4. Cincinnati

Back