What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Championship game weekend 12/3 - 12/4

I mean, I agree, but all this is doing is cooking Cincy's goose.
Georgia should be out. You don't get to lay this kind of egg on this stage and get a shot in the playoff. Michigan (if they win), Alabama, Cincy, and Notre Dame.

Georgia should be out. You don't get to lay this kind of egg on this stage and get a shot in the playoff. Michigan (if they win), Alabama, Cincy, and Notre Dame.

Meh - if a SEC team finishes the season with one loss, they're in. Who knows if it's right, but it's basically a rule.

Meh - if a SEC team finishes the season with one loss, they're in. Who knows if it's right, but it's basically a rule.
If that's basically a rule, its a sign that the system needs to be gutted. Only reason it should be a conversation is we might have three league champions with 2 losses or more this year (Utah, Baylor, and the ACC winner)

How about Utah State housing San Diego State in the MWC CG?

Blake Anderson might make a really good Dorrell replacement-he took them from 1-5 last year to 10-3 this year.

Tell me where Georgia’s spark is coming from. In addition to that I don’t think this is the kind of game this UGA team wins.

There's still enough time for Georgia to get stops and score, they had a good drive going there until Bennett threw the pick. 14 of Bama's points have come on big plays. But if the UGA offense can't do anything they will need a defensive score or a turnover to give them a short field.

I completely agree with your 2nd sentence.

i thought this was the year, somewhat, for the perennial bridesmaids' to get over on the big dogs of late....

mich gets over on osu

poke state over oklahoma

but bama is putting their usual fat hog on jawja.

There's still enough time for Georgia to get stops and score, they had a good drive going there until Bennett threw the pick. 14 of Bama's points have come on big plays. But if the UGA offense can't do anything they will need a defensive score or a turnover to give them a short field.

I completely agree with your 2nd sentence.
Georgia has to make plays.

It would have been tough but that 3rd and 9 pass into the end zone could have been caught, he didn't.

In games between tough teams its that kind of play that makes the difference. Catch it and it's a one score game with a quarter to go. Drop it and a couple plays later Bama has the ball and a two score lead.

And now it is over.

Who would have thought that with all the talent all over the field for both teams the difference between the teams would come down to which QB steps up to the moment and which one makes the mistakes under pressure.

I just switched back to the Cinci-Houston game. Alabama is butt ****ing UGa at this point.

Back